BY ULTA

Sensitive Skin Sonic Refill - Ulta's Sensitive Skin Sonic Refill is for use with the Ulta Sonic Advanced Facial Cleansing System.Benefits:Cleanse and smooth the skin with ultra-soft microfiber bristlesFor sensitive skin - Sensitive Skin Sonic Refill see more...

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
These work wonderful. A heck of a lot better than my experience with the normal brush head for the Ulta Sonic. I have combo/oily skin, & it tends to be sensitive. The normal brush head was a little too rough, but these are super soft & last a while. You're supposed to replace the head every 3 months & it comes in a pack of two on sale for $18 so basically $18 will last you 6 months. So worth it.
Confessions E.
clarks summit
Leaves you feeling great can u anything on it spins well or you don't haft to have it spin use anywhere at anytime leaves skin feeling clean and soft and takes any dead skin off of you
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
The best thing to use for your face is a clarisonic! I use it everyday two times a day! & the refills are so easy to use after 3 months! Especially at Ulta they had the buy one get free promo during their 21 days of beauty and I was so lucky to get my hands on it!!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Modesto, CA
I couldn't afford the Clarisonic even if I wasn't too. I have the Ulta brand brush a shot. It's amazing. 2 different pulses, and 3 more speeds. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, and revitalized. I love the brush refills too, it's a bargain!
Sara P.
Rydal , GA
I liked this brush head, but for everyday use I use the acne or deep pore cleanser head. I also like the cashmere brush head- it's so luxurious! I don't know how I lived without my clairsonic!
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
I use this device daily to wash my face. The heads on it are soft and gentle on my face which is super sensitive to begin with. I feel that it really helps my face get clean and refreshed after the day.
Jackeline M.
Victorville, CA
These are definitelt on the softer bristle side anz definitely have a ton of bristles. The product does seem to get caught up on the brush more than i hoped for.
Trinity K.
pennsauken, NJ
i use them to wash my face and they work pretty well. i do use then when i take of my makeup but the color after it soaks into the brush is hard to get out. it does feel nice on the face and it's very gentle
Monica M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I loved the way these pads made my skin feel. They're replaceable which keeps my skin from breaking out. These gentle brushes are easy to replace and have an incredible scent. I would buy this product again.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
These little brush heads are great. I really like the sensitive ones for my sensitive skin. They come 2 or 3 to a pack for fair price.
Jackeline M.