BY ULTA

Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct - Ulta's ultra-soft Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes nourish skin with provitamins B5 and E while effectively lifting away dirt, oil and makeup - even stubborn waterproof mascara. No need to rinse after use. Includes 25 towelettes.Benefits:Paraben-free, oil-free, fragrance-freeDermatologist and ophthalmologist testedHypoallergenicSafe for contact lens wearers - Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct see more...

Buy on ULTA
Teri B.
These are by far my favorite makeup remover wipes and the best ones I have tried. They are not only soft and gentle on the skin, but also removes my makeup amazingly. The wipes are thicker than any of the other makeup remover wipes I have tried and they hold onto moisture better. These also don't leave my face feeling greasy nor does it leave any kind of residue on my face after I use them. Neutrogena and Simple makeup remover wipes used to be my favorite until I tried these. I had first gotten to try them out in a skincare sampler set from Ulta. And once I tried them I had to buy more of them because they are just so amazing with removing makeup. They make the process of removing makeup so much easier. Once I am done with the rest of the simple makeup wipes I have left over I won't be repurchasing them or any other makeup remover wipes besides the Ulta ones.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These wipes are affordable and remove make up effectively. However, they will leave behind eye make up such as remnants of eyeliner and mascara but to be fair, most facial wipes will do the same in my experience. These were non-irritating, unscented, and effective.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
I love these makeup remover wipes! I have super sensitive skin and have had a tough time finding the right one for me. There are no fragrances, the towelettes are soft and very moist. I apply moderate makeup and can get an entire face of makeup off with one wipe. I still like to use a second one, just to ensure my face is fully clean. I would definitely recommend these to friends and family. I grabbed mine on sale for BOGO 1/2 half. Keep a man eye out for sales!
Lenka C.
the ulta face cleansing wipes are perfect for traveling! after a long night out I love using these mixed with a few drops of micellar water to remove my make-up. they are very affordable and perfect for my sensitive skin! I highly recommend these when you're on the go and need a easy fresh facial cleanse
Cheyenne C.
vida, OR
I HATE THESE WIPES. My entire face is so broken out just from using these and my normal face routine. This is the first time using them and everything else is the same in my daily routine. So upset that it left my face feeling greasy for days, and so broken out.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Unfortunately I am NOT a fan of these wipes. Although they claim to be fragrance free and for sensitive skin, they smell strong like baby wipes and burned my skin like heck! The price is very reasonable, especially compared to others in its class.
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
I think this is a pretty good brand for a drugstore, but they did not wipe away all my make up, and I had to scrub on my face. They were relatively cheap, but I love Neutrogena a lot better. I will not be re-purchasing these, and I do not recommend this to others.
Alexa B.
Recently bought these and I have to say that I enjoy these, BUT there are better ones that I have used.

What I do like about these is the closing/opening. I don't ever have to worry about my wipes drying out.
Elissa K.
These are slowly turning into my favorite skin cleansing towels. I have used Neutrogena for years and loved them, but I really like how good these are for sensitive skin specifically. They're less expensive and are great quality. Ulta makes some great stuff.
Melanie R.
I'm glad I tried these my skin is very sensitive and gets dried out easily these are the only towelettes I can use daily without getting dried skin or cause me to break out.