ULTA Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct uploaded by Joyee P.ULTA Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct uploaded by Rhiannon V.ULTA Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct uploaded by Kat J.

BY ULTA

Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct - Ulta's ultra-soft Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes nourish skin with provitamins B5 and E while effectively lifting away dirt, oil and makeup - even stubborn waterproof mascara. No need to rinse after use. Includes 25 towelettes.Benefits:Paraben-free, oil-free, fragrance-freeDermatologist and ophthalmologist testedHypoallergenicSafe for contact lens wearers - Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Towelettes 25 Ct see more...

Teri B.
These are by far my favorite makeup remover wipes and the best ones I have tried. They are not only soft and gentle on the skin, but also removes my makeup amazingly. The wipes are thicker than any of the other makeup remover wipes I have tried and they hold onto moisture better. These also don't leave my face feeling greasy nor does it leave any kind of residue on my face after I use them. Neutrogena and Simple makeup remover wipes used to be my favorite until I tried these. I had first gotten to try them out in a skincare sampler set from Ulta. And once I tried them I had to buy more of them because they are just so amazing with removing makeup. They make the process of removing makeup so much easier. Once I am done with the rest of the simple makeup wipes I have left over I won't be repurchasing them or any other makeup remover wipes besides the Ulta ones.
mary d.
These are my favorite makeup wipes as of recently. They are great for my sensitive skin, does not leave my skin feeling oily/greasy, removes my makeup AMAZINGLY, and extremely affordable. I usually use the Cetaphil Gentile Skin Wipes, but after getting these as a free gift at Ulta, I will stick to buying these instead. My wallet & skin will be thanking me later.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
These wipes are affordable and remove make up effectively. However, they will leave behind eye make up such as remnants of eyeliner and mascara but to be fair, most facial wipes will do the same in my experience. These were non-irritating, unscented, and effective.
Joyee P.
San Angelo
These wipes were alright. I certainly wouldn't buy them again. Even though it claims to be for sensitive skin, it still irritated my skin. I hac Ulta's tinted eye primer on my eye lids on top of the eyeshadow and it took a lot of effort to get it off. The second time without the primer was a little bit easier howevert this would not be my go to wipe. If I didn't have anything else I would use it. Save your money, there are better quality sensitive wipes out there!
Katelyn K.
Fenton , MI
I got this product in a box that came with other skin care products. Now I don’t know if the box was bad because it was on clearance, but this is the only product that I didn’t really like. IT DID NOT TAKE OFF MY MAKEUP AT ALL! It left all my mascara and eyeliner on, and almost felt like it just smeared my other face makeup around my skin. I had to use a different kind of wipe after using it. I tried this pack until it was gone and still had the same struggle. I don’t use an uncontrollable amount of makeup so I don’t know why I would have this problem in the first place. Probably the worst makeup wipe I’ve tried...
Tara Sue S.
Collegeville
Does a good job at getting rid of my makeup. Unfortunately it leaves a little bit of a burning sensation on my face. That may be because of my incredibly sensitive skin. To me it's a little misleading to call it gentle.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
These are okay if you don’t wear a lot of mascara and eyeliner. They removed foundation and face makeup well enough but they didn’t remove eye makeup well at all. It was nearly impossible to get my mascara off with these and it wasn’t even waterproof. I would not purchase again.
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
So these are supposed to remove makeup right?? Well maybe not...but that is what I think most people would use this for. These are not very good. So pass if you want to use these to get eye makeup off, because you will be rubbing for days. Possibly use these on a trip to a theme park to refresh your face with, or to remove sweat....
Trisha A.
Baltimore
These are horrible!!! I bought them during the 50% off sale because Ulta products are usually pretty good. I tried using these to remove my makeup and nothing would come off, all it did was smear my eyeliner and mascara everywhere.
Helena M.
These wipes slightly made my face burn a little, so that it why I gave it a 4 star, instead of 5. Regardless of that, these wipes helped remove my makeup quickly and efficiently. One wipe does seem to get a lot of makeup off, but 25 wipes do go very quickly.

back