BY ULTA

Sculpting Trio - Get a sculpted, contoured look in 3 easy steps with Ulta's Sculpting Trio kit. Soft, blendable sticks glide effortlessly onto all skin types and tones. - Sculpting Trio see more...

Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
Ulta is one of those stores where you can find exactly what you need for beauty! They have everything in their price points are amazing. This particular product was long lasting and easy to use. The colors blended in so well together and you can mix and match for different skintones. This is a must have for your make up kit!
Alayna A.
Mesa, AZ
Not creamy at all and was kind of tough to blend with my beauty blender so I just blended it with my fingers. I haven't used it on bare skin yet, I have only tried using this product over my foundation so that could be why it didn't work as well. I wouldn't recommend over a full face of makeup but maybe on days you want to look "natural".
Rachel N.
Yonkers, NY
I liked these quite a bit actually. I'm not usually a cream contour person but I thought I'd try these because they are adorable. I feel as though the pay off wasn't as good as NYX's cream contour palatte, however, I did like how these looked. I'm not completely sure if I would re purchase them. I'd most likely just get the palette.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like these a lot when applying them. Hey blend out smoothly and the formula is great. The colors are perfect for my light skin tone. The small or problem for me was that the staying power was not that good. I found that the contour faded too quickly and I needed to apply more bronzer.
niki b.
Bought this for my daughter and it was a hit with her. She loved the product from Ulta and simply just loves Ulta period . The trio worked amazing with her skin tone, goes on smooth. Over all a great product and would recommend to others .Used for contouring .
Maddie F.
Salt Lake City
This is such a fun little trio! They are perfect for most skin tones if you know how to blend it (especially if you're pale like myself) but they are pretty great so I completely recommend it to everyone to try out!
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Nice little Contour sticks. They go on very well easy to apply and very nicely pigmented. The value is great especially with other Contour sticks out there this was definitely a bang for your buck
Lauren D.
Rochester , NY
I am not the kind of person who has a lot of time on their hands to spend on their make up, but I love love LOVE a good contour, and this product is great because it's requires no extra tools and it's so easy to apply. The colors blend really nicely and it was so quick to apply. It covers blemishes and really highlights the right places.
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
I bought this to try out contouring and it definitely wasn't my thing lol. It blended out well and everything it just didn't look good on me personally
Rachel W.
I did not care for these products at all. They were extremely muddy when I tried blending. I tried with a beauty blender and a brush. Neither helped.