BY ULTA

Sculpting Palette - All in one blush, bronzer and highlighter for sculpting and enhancing your best features. Each ULTA Sculpting palette includes a luminizer for highlighting the cheekbones, blush to make the cheeks pop and a satin bronzer to contour and define. Powders blend effortlessly for a smooth, even application. The results will leave you with a fresh, natural, seamless look that is radiant and dazzling.(0.55 oz.) - Sculpting Palette see more...

• Are you able to use this wet? I have a powder foundation ...3 Answers
Ashley J.
I love having all your contour essentials all in one palette...the bronzer is a bit chalky but the blush and highlighter are amazing!!! I have had this product for a while but not sure if you can still find these. If so I do recommend y’all try!
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
I use this during the week for work. It's average quality, but it gets the job done. The bronzer is very shimmery! The blush color is too light and also extremely shimmery. I do like the highlighter, I use it on my check bones and under my eyebrow. Great to throw on my bag on my way to work.
Katy S.
Cedar Rapids
Review for: Astoria more...
I was looking for an inexpensive palette that I could travel with, and I bought this. Little did I know, that the bronzer looks orange on my skin and the blush is shimmery. I don't use this for it's intended purpose because of this.

However, the colors do make great eyeshadows. Maybe next time I will be able to find a cooler toned option. FYI, I have fair neutral toned skin.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
This sculpting pallete is decent. The only thing I liked about it is the highlight. I think is perfect for an everyday type of glow. But this has a lot of fallout and the bronzer really didn't do anything for me at all. The blush looks bright but it really is not once you put it on. Don't let the colors fool you.
Amanda C.
Bristol, TN
The one that I purchased was the darker shade of the two that were in my store. And I have to say I don't know if it was just the bad luck of the draw, but I wouldn't buy this product again. First, the packaging was soo big. Which can be good and bad. Second, I could barely get any color out of anything. It was so dry and chalky. I even tried applying it to cream products and still no pigment.
Linden W.
I really like this cheek palette. The packaging is a little bulky but I really like it. You get a generous amount of product too. The powder is soft and bendable. Perfect for no makeup makeup days or someone who loves a natural looking glow. This combination brings life back into my skin and makes me look healthy and lit from within.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The color of this palette didn't work on my complexion and often caked off. The powder in the case was too flaky and made a mess whenever I used it. The worst was after just using it for a few months, the powder just cracked and made a mess. I don't recommend this product.
Julie M.
I got this as a bonus for purchasing other Ulta products. I was not too fond of this. I did not get to pick the shade and the colors did not go well together. it is also hard to use a palette in this formula. Just not a fan of this product. It did not suit my skin.
Kristen T.
Prichard, WV
This palette is good for the price but it didn't satisfy me completely. It was affordable but not great quality. It didn't blend on my face well. I typically have dry skin and use primer before applying makeup. The blush was too pink for my skin tone also.
Parissa R.
I use this a lot when I am in a rush and need to contour my face and put some highlight on and it really does a great job! It's super simple to put on and I can take it with me wherever I go incase I need to touch up my makeup.
Thierry T.
Deland, FL
Are you able to use this wet? I have a powder foundation formula that is used either dry or wet does anyone know if it's the same thing for the sculpting palette?