BY ULTA

Sapphire Nail File - This dual-sided Ulta Sapphire Nail File takes care of shaping and smoothing nails with ease. The file features a textured non-slip silicone handle making control easy. The sophisticated fine-grain metal file smooths and refines the profile of strong, hard to shape natural, acrylic and gel nails. The pointed tapered tip can be used for gentle under nail cleaning. - Sapphire Nail File see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyse G.
Berkeley, CA
I bought this expecting it to be what it is -- a pretty standard nail file. But after a while, I have to say, this thing lasts forever. The handle makes it feel kind of cheap, but don't be fooled! It last a long time and totally does its job. If it ever broke, I'd definitely grab another one!
Drew S.
This is a fantastic nail file! It is sturdy and EFFECTIVE! I am a first time buyer of this and will definitely repurchase when needed. It is very affordable and easy to use. I highly recommend if you are looking for a great, reliable nail file that you can use repeatedly.
Molly M.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite nail file! I always buy a few so that I have one handy at all times. Purchased at Ulta, you can't go wrong with this nail file. Great value! No cons, it doesn't get dull and won't break on you like the card board ones. I highly recommend.
Lindsey A.
Deltona, FL
This was bleh to me. I normally use a crystal file but I needed one for my bag and didn't want to loose my crystal one. It's good in a pinch but wasn't my favorite product. I would recommend for sure.
Lupe M.
Tustin, CA
I love this nail file. It doesn't bend or break and it stays from while I glide my nails across it's back. It's way better than the other kinds of nail files because it doesn't lose it's roughness to file your nails.
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
Pretty standard file, works well. I don't think I paid very much for it, and I've had it for a few months now and it still works like new!
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
These are way better than the other ones I've tried , decently like shaping my nails with these I don't struggle , one of my favorite
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
I love these nail files they hold up really really well and they are small enough so they don't take up any room in your purse.
Jessica T.
Does the job for nail filing. It is also great size so if you needed to use it or carry it around in ur purse u can.