ULTA Salon Nail Clear Topcoat uploaded by Brittney E.ULTA Salon Nail Clear Topcoat uploaded by Joanna H.ULTA Salon Nail Clear Topcoat uploaded by Cassie F.

BY ULTA

ULTA - Salon Nail Clear Topcoat see more...

Sunny J.
This seems as good a top coat as any drug store brand. I feel like this doesn't get dry and thick as fast as someone's, though. You can usually get it on a good sale with ULTA because they feature their own products.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
Ulta Brand is very underestimated, they are decently priced and live up to the other brands if not more standards. Plus they always have great incentives of promos and sales to purchase their products and acquire more store points that leads to free products! ULTA Salon Nail Clear Topcoat
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I just use topcoat when I need to most of the time. I bought it at an Ulta location in Las Vegas. I'm happy with it! I think it works better than Sally Hansen topcoat. I think it's really good value for what you're getting. When I run out I'll likely buy more.
Adiyna E.
Kenosha, WI
It's just like any other top coat. There isn't anything that stands out about it. However, it is affordable and worth the purchase. Easy to use, just like any other nail polish. I don't highly recommend, it's just an okay product
Arielle M.
It is an alright top coat for the price. It doesn't dry fast at all. You will need to set aside 1 hour for nails to fully dry without smudging. I've purchased this many times until I found a faster drying topcoat.
Ceanna G.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is a great product to use after your nail polish dries and once your done you can apply it and it makes your nails get stronger and the nail polish stays on longer it's great if you want your nails to last a long time.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
This topcoat is complete garbage. It takes FOREVER to dry down completely, and it chips within hours. It's also pretty expensive for a topcoat. Save your money!
Ali M.
Kansas City , KS
I love their brands nail polish! It works just as well as other more expensive name brand polishes. Plus they have so many different colors to choose from!
Amanda B.
PORTLAND, OR
I love this top coat, has a great finish. It's not to thick, I like how it makes my nail look like glass. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sarah F.
Trumbull, CT
This top coat does work! It makes nails nice and shiney, but doesn't do as good of a job when it comes to drying speed