BY ULTA #37 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Salon Nail Base Coat - Salon Formula Nail Lacquer by ULTA features a quick-drying, chip resistant formula with a high shine finish. - Salon Nail Base Coat see more...

• How does this product work for people with flexible nails...1 Answers
Erika L.
Morgantown, WV
I really like this base coat. It goes on so easily, dries quickly, and only one coat is needed. It seems thin, kind of like a nail strengthener, but I have not had any chipping or peeling with this base coat. New favorite, worth the $6 price!
Erin J L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
great base coat. keeps
your nail polish on for a long time and it is a very good value. i have used this product a bunch of times and i like
it a lot. would definitely recommend if you need a base coat.
Brittany O.
stevens point, WI
I love painting my nails but hate when it chips shortly after drying. Ultas clear coat has saved my nails for weeks! It's not expensive and works better than any clear coat I've tried. Highly recommend if you love painting your nails!
Hayden T.
When I use this basecoat and the Ulta topcoat it extends the life of every polish I have tried dramatically. Most polishes I only end up taking off because it grows out, not because it chips. It does a fabulous job of extending the life of my manicures and keeping my nail from getting stained from polish.
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
When I can't find my other base coats from like Essie or sally this is my next choice in base coats. This one really does the job and I haven't had any bad experiences with it. The only thing is even after closing it tightly it does become super sticky after a week or two.
Nicole G.
My go to base coat! I use this for every at home manicure and pedicure, but really love what it does paired with my normal top coat. Manicures for me will last about a week using this product and the best part is that it protects the nail from getting stained when I use bolder shades of polish (who else hates red stains?!)
Amanda S.
I love this base coat! I always buy O.P.I polish but it's expensive so I tried this base coat at Ulta since it was cheaper and on sale. I've bought it twice now and it doesn't disappoint =)
Sierra K.
My go to basecoat for years!! Its fast drying and protects my nails. Especially protects against dark or intense colors from staining my nails.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
This is a good base to prevent discoloration of your fingernails. but it doesn't last long but I guess you get what you pay for.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
I was very disappointed in this product. The brush wads up and it didn't cover evenly. I won't be buying this again.
Samantha W.
How does this product work for people with flexible nails? Will it make your polish last longer or just flake off in one big piece?