Melanie L.

How is this for sensitive skin/eyes? I love the colors, but I have to be careful with what I put on my skin, especially near my eyes. I've been looking for pink-y gold nudes, so these colors look great!

Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Jerome, ID
1 year, 6 months ago
I have very sensitive skin around my eyes as well, but I have never had any problems with this product!
Mia H.
Mia H.
Rochester, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
I have very sensitive eyes and I'm surprised this palette didn't effect them at all. It's very compatible for sensitive skin