BY ULTA

Revitalize Your Hair Kit - ULTA Revitalize Your Hair Kit to hydrate and nourish your strands.Includes:Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Shampoo (1.7 oz)Matrix Total Results Mega Sleek Conditioner (1.7 oz)Obliphica Professional Seaberry Hair Serum (0.5 oz)John Masters Organics Rose & Apricot Hair Milk (1.0 oz)Living Proof Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment (1.0 oz)Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Conditioning Whipped Cream (1.8 oz) - Revitalize Your Hair Kit see more...

Nida S.
Ulta beauty has the best of both worlds. Why? They carry both high end beauty products, such as Benefit, AND drug store products, such as NYX. So it's natural that this kit contains a wide variety of hair products for us to test out as well. It's a great idea to find something new to love
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
I love being able to try different types of products and brands so this little kit was perfect for me. It's also a great value because they give you top shelf products to try for such a little price.
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Could any one tell me more about this product? I have not bought it yet where is the best place to purchase? Is it affordable or pricey? How would u compare it to other products? Sure would purchase again
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I bought this neat hair kit from Ulta on black Friday. I love the different hair products and how you can retry them out before you make a purchase of the full sized product.
Jenny W.
Mc Adenville, NC
I got one of these during Christmas and I love it! Has a great selection of great products. Always love to buy samples and the one reason I purchased was to try the living proof. All the products were great products and I went back and purchased another one just because I loved the products and it was a great price!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I recently discovered these special Ulta curated kits. These kits are meant to introduce the customer into trying out new brands without a subscription!! This particular kit are products that are meant to hydrate and nourish your hair. Included are a Matrix Shampoo and conditioner, a Obliphica Hair Serum, John Masters Leave in Conditioner, Living Proof Pre-Shampoo Treatment and Pureology Conditioning Whipped cream mask. Such a great buy and gift for yourself!!!
Sheila G.
Victorville, CA
I got this from ULTA in a Christmas Sampler. I got a couple of them for gifts and one for myself. What caught my eye about the kits was the Obliphica and the Living Proof samples. I have used these items before and was happy to use them again, so this made the kits a good deal since I knew I was going to be happy with at least some of the products it included. I have not used the other products yet, so I could not recommend them. The reason why I give this 3 stars is because I purchased it online and it did not wow me when I got it home. Also, because I had some problems with ULTA shipping me the correct items and it took several calls to their customer service, and practically threatening them, to get them to fix it. This was my first purchase with ULTA and I was just not very happy with the end result.
RACHEL G.
Berea, KY
Ultra revitalize your hair kit one word amazing!!! My hair was always frizzy, knotted, and stringy this stuff works wonders! So glad I purchased
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Got this on sale for $7.50 at Ulta today and you really can't beat that deal! The products are a decent deluxe sample size and all high quality.
Christin W.
Boulder, CO
Really liked this kit, lots of different options. The shampoo made my hair a bit oily but it evened out after a few uses.
Jennifer M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Is this product good for hair lost?