BY ULTA

Retractable Kabuki Brush - Firm, full brush of soft synthetic bristles provides even and smooth application. Ideal to use with face powders, bronzers or blush. Great buffing tool for an airbrushed look. Retractable with cap for easy clean up and no mess. - Retractable Kabuki Brush see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amy H.
Clarksburg
I use this as a multi purpose brush when I am traveling. I like that it is retractable and keeps the bristles neat and clean. I have made this brush work for setting powder, blush, bronzer and highlight. It blends well and you can adjust how firm you prefer the bristles. ULTA Retractable Kabuki Brush
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
I love the soft bristles! They don't come out of the brush nor do they flake off like the others I have used! It blends my makeup very well and I love that also! I would definitely buy again and I recommend this brush to everyone!
Amy H.
Austin, TX
I love this brush! It's compact, so I can keep it my purse for touch ups throughout the day. It's a great price, and Ulta always makes some great products. It's become a staple in my brush collection, and I'll definitely be purchasing it again in the future. The bristles are smooth, and it picks up a perfect amount of product. Definitely recommend.
Tina K.
This brush is really soft and great for travel since it has a covering! It's pretty dense too which adds to the quality. I usually keep it in my bad since it's great for touching up on the go! It's also pretty cheap
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I really like the retractables ones because if I'm traveling or on the go I can grab that one instead of bringing a separate thing with all my brushes. A lot of the time I only need one two brushes and an eye blending brush. I would recommend to others.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I received this product as a complimentary gift with my ulta purchase. It is a nice brush however I would like for it to be bigger. Also, after I washed it the brush strands started falling out. I would not buy it.
Lauren B.
Youngstown, OH
This product is perfect for on. The goooooo. You have it easy to store anywhere because yanno we don't all have pockets and purses. Keep it in your cup holder or in your ear. What ever works.
Tiffany H.
Los Angeles, CA
Great brush for contour and blush always use it when doing my makeup.i have dry skin it's like the Real techniques kabuki brush the price is okay for a kabuki brush. Yes I would recommend to a friend
Jaimee L.
Mckeesport, PA
I love my Kabuki brush! It's super soft! It feels great using, and you don't use too much powder. I like that the Kabuki brush comes in different sizes also.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a great brush! It very good at blending when needed too and also very good for on the go. It is made of good quality wich is what i always look for