BY ULTA

Regular Nail Polish Remover - ULTA formula helps to add strength and resilency for beautiful nails. - Regular Nail Polish Remover see more...

Mal M.
This polish works great to take off all types of polish. I’ve even used it to get polish off of carpet and clothing. There is never left over residue on my fingers or any other surface this is used on.
Jacquelynn S.
Berlin, Berlin
Gets rid of all the unwanted polish by using small amounts. I still wish someone would fix the oder that nail polish remover gives off, but they all do it! It's affordable and a great grab while picking up your other needs at Ulta!
Callie R.
Brentwood, CA
This works well! It has a great price point and does exactly what it says. It has the odor that all nail polish remover has. I will continue to buy this product to remove my nail polish, and i recommend others to do the same!
Coco D.
Swartz Creek , MI
I choose this one because it really works well and doesn't seem to seep into my skin much. Hate when I wash my hands several times and I still taste or smell polish remover. This doesn't linger. I recommend this.
Maria M.
Gets the job done! Super great at getting tough nail polish off (glitter!) With out damaging your nails. The smell is strong, but it is a nail polish remover after all
Sarah D.
nce applied onto a cotton pad, one rub takes the polish off my nails.
The smell is not overpowering but may linger in the room so open a window.
The bottle can be used for a long time! I've removed polish at least 3 times already and there's still a lot in the bottle!
Brianna K.
PORT RICHEY
The scent is strong but what nail polish removers scent isn’t, right? Does the job and doesn’t dry out my skin. I like it and will continue to buy.
Andrea H.
Fountain Valley
Perfect for taking off nail polish from
Toes or fingers! I ramble it and bought this one and it worked great. Easy to use and not a big mess.
Andrea M.
It's a regular product I liked is, affordable. Does the same work any other nail polish remover would do. Okay product though no complaints
brenda G.
Just like any ol regular nail polish remover works good for what is has to. I can actually buy a dollar ome and itll works just as good