BY ULTA

Regular Nail Polish Remover - ULTA formula helps to add strength and resilency for beautiful nails. - Regular Nail Polish Remover see more...

Buy on ULTA
Andrea M.
It's a regular product I liked is, affordable. Does the same work any other nail polish remover would do. Okay product though no complaints
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Gets rid of all the unwanted polish by using small amounts. I still wish someone would fix the oder that nail polish remover gives off, but they all do it! It's affordable and a great grab while picking up your other needs at Ulta!
Callie R.
Goleta, CA
This works well! It has a great price point and does exactly what it says. It has the odor that all nail polish remover has. I will continue to buy this product to remove my nail polish, and i recommend others to do the same!
Coco D.
Swartz Creek, MI
I choose this one because it really works well and doesn't seem to seep into my skin much. Hate when I wash my hands several times and I still taste or smell polish remover. This doesn't linger. I recommend this.
Maria M.
Gets the job done! Super great at getting tough nail polish off (glitter!) With out damaging your nails. The smell is strong, but it is a nail polish remover after all
Andrea H.
Fountain Valley
Perfect for taking off nail polish from
Toes or fingers! I ramble it and bought this one and it worked great. Easy to use and not a big mess.
brenda G.
Just like any ol regular nail polish remover works good for what is has to. I can actually buy a dollar ome and itll works just as good
Madeleine  H.
Good nail polish remover. Takes everything off, even glitter. Not a super strong scent and gets the job done
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
Love this nail polish remover takes off my nail polish in a instant ! I bought it at ulta.
Valeria E.
Port St Lucie, FL
i think it's a good nail polish remover but give my nails a dry state so i don't like that