ULTA Red Color Preserve Shampoo uploaded by Christine M.

BY ULTA

Red Color Preserve Shampoo - Ulta Red Color Preserve Shampoo is a gentle, sulfate-free and paraben-free formula that moisturizes as it cleanses. Not tested on animals.Benefits:Contains vibrant color complex, a unique blend of extracts, vitamins and shine enhancersPreserves color and nourishes to help repair damaged hairFor use on natural or color treated hair - Red Color Preserve Shampoo see more...

Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
I tried so hard to like this but NO. it's not good. It doesn't lather. My hair never felt clean after I used it and I can't honestly say it did anything for preserving my color. Save your money. There are plenty of other sulfate and paraben free color safe drugstore shampoos that are great. Hask is a good choice!
laura g.
corona, CA
I tried this on a whim since red hair is such a pain to keep up, and I really didn't feel like splurging on a "branded" red shampoo. Ultimately, did nothing for me, and I feel like it might have even washed the color out faster.. might be my imagination, but won't be using again.
Sara C.
Hewitt, TX
I love this shampoo! I am a frequent unnatural red-head, I know to take cold showers and I use a lot of dry shampoo. Once or twice a week I will use this red preserve shampoo, it really helps maintain the color I started with. Remember to wash in cold water!
It's a great buy.
Elena G.
Waukesha, WI
Used it to try and keep my hair red it was a total was of money ,dis nothing to save the color and I used as directed along with the conditioner but no go I say save you money with this product
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
I used this for quite a bit when my hair was really red and honestly it didn't make that much of a difference in how long the color stayed. It worked fine as a normal shampoo but didn't do all that was advertised and it had a strange smell to it.
Lauren H.
Lexington
I used this for a while but found it left a pretty heavy amount of residue in my hair. It wasn't very effective either. I stopped using after a few washes because it was very disappointing. Won't use again.
Rachael T.
Duluth, MN
I definitely would not recommend this to anyone trying to maintain there color. Most color depositing shampoo contains sodium lauryl sulfate which strips hair color: defeating the purpose.
Desteny P.
I died my hair not to long ago and my color sarted to fade so one of my friends recommend me this product. It restored some of my color back and some shine.
Kalyssa C.
Parachute, CO
Honestly, didn't see any less color fade or wash-out with this shampoo. Smells pretty good and got my hair clean...just doesn't do what it's branded to do
Sara F.
Orient, OH
Dried my hair out and didn't help the color stay. I wouldn't recommend 😩not very long lasting, scent was okay.