BY ULTA

Radiant Skin Sleeping Cream - Ulta's Radiant Skin Sleeping Cream is a luxurious night cream that combines the power of a moisturizer and a mask to replenish essential moisture and nutrients to the skin while you sleep. Skin looks plump, hydrated and glowing by morning.Benefits:Hyaluronic acid helps keep skin plump and hydratedVitamin C helps brighten skin and reduce hyperpigmentationArgan and jojoba oils help nourish skin and provide long-lasting moistureAnti-aging peptides help smooth skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines - Radiant Skin Sleeping Cream see more...

• Would you recommend this product for someone with oily skin?1 Answers
  • I've heard good and bad things about this... What are you...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Jonesboro, AR
I've used many expensive night creams before but decided to try this one out when they had the deal where you purchase an Ulta product and get a free make up bag. While it is not as nice as an expensive night cream, I still like it. I think it really makes a difference on my skin when I wake up in the morning. The only thing I don't enjoy is the smell and texture. It doesn't seem to absorb into the skin as well as the more expensive night creams and makes me feel a little sticky until it drys well. Overall though I am pleased with the product for the price.
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
This a really nice face cream! It is super lightweight! I have dry skin and this is my go to sleeping cream. I think this is a very affordable price for the quality of product. I am definitely a repeat buyer!
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
This product is so popular it is always sold out at Ulta when I go! And for good reason-it works amazingly well. It is very gentle and lightly fragranced. It is extremely thick and when you wake up the next morning and wash your face, you'll be amazed at how amazing it feels.
C C.
I love this product. I've purchased it twice now and have been very happy with it. I usually put it on after my nightly skincare routine. I do have to give it a little t
Erin R.
Kokomo, IN
Im wearing this now and have warn it every night for a week and have gotten so many compliments. Im not sure if im lucky that a lot of products work for me or if i have greater skin then i realize. I will purchase again!
Kelsey S.
This stuff is great. I got mine from Ulta online. It's nice and cool going on your face, and it leaves you with a very refreshed feel. It is effective and I am very satisfied with it. Highly recommended.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Love this face cream because it makes my skin feel moisturized and not feel dry. Also makes my face feel like it's glowing and really makes my skin look better. I always put it on every night because I really like the results that it is leaving on my skin.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
This sleeping cream is absolutely wonderful! I put it on right before bed and it does what it says it will do. It made my face feel so clean, and so soft.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
This night cream leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. It is great for my night time routine because it relaxes my skin and helps me sleep
Kyra L.
Preston, ID
Kind of a strong smell, but is super smooth and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. Improved my dry patches and texture of my skin.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I've heard good and bad things about this... What are your opinions? Should I try it?
Rachael S.
lucasville
Would you recommend this product for someone with oily skin?