ULTA Professional Nail Clippers uploaded by Tiarra M.

BY ULTA

"Professional Nail Clippers - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

anna w.
O Fallon, MO
i enjoy the size of these clippers! they are larger than most and work for both fingernails and toenails. they are cheap and last for a long time, i would definitely recommend and buy again if i lose them!
Sarah T.
I have use this for 10 years and they have a rusted and still work the same. I use them weekly and they are clearly a fundamental mani/pedi necessity, so I would definitely recommend purchasing if you don’t have any or want to buy a high quality product to last you a long time for a cheap price.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
Awesome clippers. They have a slight curve, which for finger nails works great, as opposed to the nail clippers I wasn't as fond of. The blades are nice and sharp and clip very easily. The shape is nice to fit easy in the hand and easy to use.
Taylor C.
These clippers do not seem aggressive when used. They give a gentle cut but also are strong enough to cut through all of my nails. I bought this from ulta and i would buy it again if i needed to and would recommend to a friend!
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
It's a nail clipper, so what can I say that's not already obvious. I bought this pair from Ulta Beauty Supply.  It was a great value under $5, not pricey. This was my first time buying nail clippers from Ulta. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
These were OK if you're in a rush or you needed something quick because you're about to go traveling and you forgot your nail clippers. The only thing is they didn't feel super strong and it seemed like when they close that they were a bit off-center. Other than that they did the job
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
ULTA Professional Nail Clippers this clipper is a good size and seems to work well because it doesn't leave my nails Jager cracked. It made trimming my nails easy.
Kayla B.
There is nothing really special about nail clippers I have noticed. They all feel the same to me. I guess they're getting a little bit dole, but I've had them forever. I guess I would recommend. They're affordable.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I hate having long nails so I always have this in mu bag. I clip my nails with it and my husband's too. It fits well in purses and is so gentle on the nailbed you wouldn't even think your nails are being clipped.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Great clippers! They get the job done!  In all honesty! I've never gotten anything bad from Ulta and love that they have such high quality products! Keep up the good work!