ULTA Professional Matte Prime

by ULTA

Professional Matte Prime - Ulta's Professional Matte Prime is the secret for a picture perfect look everyday. Contains salicylic acid for smoother, clearer looking complexion, refines pores for even foundation application. Contains special mattifying powders to reduce shine and prolong foundation wear. Non-Comedogenic. - Professional Matte Prime

Would you recommend this primer for sensitive skin?
Me interessei bastante pelo produto por ter visto alguns comentários sobre ele , gostaria muito de testar . Obrigada pela atenção
Ive tried plenty of primers. Does this cover up large pores?
Start your review of ULTA Professional Matte Prime!
Review for: ULTA Professional Matte Prime
When I first tried this I wasn’t really blown away. I don’t think it gets tacky enough so when I added my foundation it looked fine for a little while but as the day went on it got more oily than I’ve experienced with other matte primers and seemed to just kind of run making the foundation look sloppy. But for short term wear I don’t think it’s bad.
Dallas
ULTA Professional Matte Prime uploaded by Angela H.
Review for: ULTA Professional Matte Prime
Love love love this primer! I’ve tried various, higher end lines and this is by far the best. Long lasting and keeps my oily skin matte throughout the day. Even in our hot Texas heat! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great matte primer!
Lancaster , CA
Review for: ULTA Professional Matte Prime
Hands down best primer I’ve used at a very reasonable price. Gets my skin looking and feeling good. Never makes me oily or shiny after either. No break outs love this primer.
Lexington, KY
Review for: ULTA Professional Matte Prime
I love this primer. I use it every day. When you apply it, it has a silicone-y feel to it but after rubbing it into your skin and letting it warm up a bit, you can really tell that your make up is going to stick to it. I would not say that after applying all of my make up after it, that it makes my make up look matte but it does blur out my pores pretty nicely. It is most definitely worth your money and I recommend this as a dupe for  Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer . I would definitely repurchase this item!
Review for: ULTA Professional Matte Prime
The only primer that keeps my face matte, but also helps blur my pores is this. I have tried many primers but none of them worked as well as this one. I am combo skin so my tzone gets really oily but this reduces the problem for over half my day. Yes I would definitely say try this primer.
Monroe, LA
This Ulta Matte Primer is my absolute favorite! It goes on silky smooth and fills in those pores like no other! It is so amazing and only take a little bit to cover the entire face! I love it so much and continuously but it! It is a little pricey but so good!
Orcutt, CA
Review for: ULTA Professional Matte Prime
I love it. It’s my go too. Price wise it’s a great. I buy it during the 21 days of beauty when you can get a deal. I have very oily skin so if I want to keep my skin matte I gotta really try. This is a solid choice.
Richmond, VA
I'm a big fan of Ulta Professional Matte Primer but it does dry out my skin a little. I have oily skin and if i wear makeup all day I need to use a cream moisturizer at night in order to keep my skin from drying out. It does achieve a lovely matte look and my makeup always looks flawless after I use it. I would recommend it but just be wary that it can maybe dry out your skin.
Rochester, NY
I was using a primer from a different brand when they changed formulas and it made me break out. I didn't really love it prior to that anyway so I just stopped using primer for a while, but researched it. It was between this, smashbox, and benefit that I had decided I would try but this one contains salicyclic acid and so I decided to try this one first and so far I love it. It's a little thick but it goes on flawlessly and leaves my skin feeling smooth. I will probably try the others at some point, but for now loving this one.
Ada, MI
Review for: ULTA Professional Matte Prime
They just recently reformulated this product, and I was very happy to get this as a gift with purchase. I love this! It makes my skin very matte while filling in pores. For the price, I love this! It also has a thicker consistency very similar to the Smashbox primers, and honestly performs the same. This is a great dupe, that I find is way more worth it than the Smashbox, for it also keeps you matte. I didn't notice a scent, but I know others did, but it is so worth it. Keeps my makeup on all day with out oil.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...