BY ULTA #33 in Nail Tools

"Professional Manicure & Grooming Set - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this set! I got it as a gift from a girl at work. You have everything you need in here! It’s easy to open and close, and every nail tool that you could think of is in it! It’s definitely worth having!
Selena A.
I absolutely love this set. It has everything that you would need inside perfect travel-size. This would be a perfect gift for almost any girl or guy. Great price even better quality than any other brand I've seen. Definitely buy!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This is a MUST. For anyone who loves to do their nails from home or even just nice simple nail upkeep this Betsy reasonably priced kit is for you! I will continue to purchase and I recommend this item and this store.
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
It has all the tools necessary. They work well. The price is good for the product. I love that it comes in a little bag that I can carry around if I wanted to.
Kayla W.
Great to have all of these in one place. I always lose nail files, clippers, etc, so this set makes it easy to keep everything together.
Lindsey S.
My fiance uses this every week to trim his nails and he loves it. It's so easy to access each area of your nail and such a great product.
Ashley G.
Love this set! Definitely an essential for any travel pack or bathroom! I would definitely recommend this pack. The value is great
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
This is a great manicure set. Has everything you would need to fix your nails and fits in your purse for emergencies
Amanda B.
Somerville, AL
This is a handy little kit to have. It works great and is a great thing to have around. Would definitely recommend.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I was looking for a manicure set with everything what I would need to keep my nails looking great at all times.