Ulta Professional Hydro Prime Water Based Silicone Free 1 Oz. uploaded by Ysaura B.Ulta Professional Hydro Prime Water Based Silicone Free 1 Oz. uploaded by Cecilia V.

BY ULTA

Hydro Prime - The professional secret for a picture perfect look everyday. Water based and silicone free, moisturizes and prepares your skin for even foundation application.NON-COMEDOGENIC. - Hydro Prime see more...

• I just purchased the Ulta Professional Hydro Prime, but h...1 Answers
  • I've been thinking about trying this? My skin can get oil...1 Answers
  • Haven't tried this product yet but wanting to know if it'...1 Answers
Heather A.
E Fairfield, VT
Sometimes I'm lazy and I don't want to put on a full face of makeup I love using this primer because it hydrated my skin and kinda hides my pores even without foundation
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've been using for a bit The Porefessional from Benefit and I just needed to try something with a different texture so I went for the Silicone Free one and I'm not upset about it. It's a good product, it goes well with my foundation and it haven't made my skin feel fry *yet*. The price might seem a more than I'm used to (I'm only 24, don't judge me) but I think it's definitely worth it.
Maggie W.
Cleveland
No complaints really from this product. I was struggling with dry skin this Winter and switched to this for a few months and it really helped. It dries very quickly and leaves your face very smooth for foundation application.

I was looking for a primer that helped to blur some of the redness I was struggling with, so that's why I switched to a different one. But I still use this from time to time and it's awesome!
Alicia T.
Sandusky, OH
I was looking for a really nice hydrating primer since my skin is fairly dry and I was pretty disappointed in this to say the least. I felt like it really dried my skin out and made my foundation look patchy.
Anahi F.
Mesquite, TX
I prefer the stiffer primers over liquid one such as this one. I honestly didn't notice much about it. It took a while for it to dry on my face which I personally did not like. I honestly will not purchase again
Danielle L.
This foundation has been heaven sent! It is cooling when applied and as you rub it into your skin it literally goes on so well and then becomes sticky so your foundation will apply flawlessly over the top of it!
Danika F.
Marlow, OK
I think I prefer the silicon primer versions for my skin. My skin is pretty dry, especially with makeup on top. I tend to flake a lot. Unfortunately, this product alone doesn't help. I found that the cheaper "elf" brand still works a little better. I'm still on the hunt for that perfect primer though! *if your skin is oily or normal, this may work better for you!*
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
LOVE THIS PRIMER! It reminds me of the smashbox in "light" primer. That's why I decided to give it a try and it works just like it! It keeps my face hydrated and matte. Since my face reacts badly with silicone, these water-based formulas are better for me and this one is by far the best I've found!
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL
I love using this stuff. It really hydrates my skin but since its water based with this product a small amount goes a long way. If you're not careful and squeeze too hard it will come running out.
Its not greesy feeling. A little sticky maybe. But you cant feel or tell youre wearing it.
Synthia G.
Smyrna , TN
Not even worth the one-star but you have to put a star. absolutely hate this primer does not last it breaks me out and it just feels really weird but it never helps to make my makeup stay on
Kaylee  L.
Haven't tried this product yet but wanting to know if it's worth the money?
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
Not sure about this product. Who has used this and what are the benefits?
Kristin S.
I've been thinking about trying this? My skin can get oily, would this be a good option for me?
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
I just purchased the Ulta Professional Hydro Prime, but haven't received it or had an opportunity to try. My question is: My face tends to be on the dry/flaky side, especially in the winter months, and I'm wondering if this product will help or exacerbate the problem? If so, can you recommend a similar priced alternative? I prefer to stay away from the silicone based primers due to makeup creasing.