BY ULTA

Professional Foam Jumbo Wedges 16ct - ULTA's Professional quality Foam Jumbo Wedges are ideal for applying and blending liquid or powder foundation or blush. High quality foam absorbs less product providing natural even coverage and less product waste. - Professional Foam Jumbo Wedges 16ct see more...

Ava W.
Madison, WI
I love how affordable the sponge applicators are! They are great for anyone who does free lance makeup and needs an easy and hygienic way to apply foundation to clients! The pack comes with quite a few sponges so they will last you a while!
Melissa S.
I love these wedges. My makeup goes on evenly when using and doesn't seem to be caked on. Blending is a breeze, smoothing my contour and making everything just right. They clean very easily too which is awesome.
Rheamae W.
Annapolis, MD
Bought a pack of this coz I wanted to try. I use it to apply setting powder on my undereye. It seems to do its job but I find it kinda pricey for just disposable wedges.
Jennifer W.
Taunton, MA
I use these wedges for baking, I find that these wedges grab more powder and are easier to distribute on my face, especially under eye. Inexpensive and totally worth it!
Andresa H.
Love these super affordable. Ulta always has great deals on their products. I try shopping more online than in person that i won't go crazy looking at their sales
Kayle H.
South Boston
You can get these much smaller at walmart or the Dollar store but I personally prefer these or my elf brushes ! ULTA Professional Foam Jumbo Wedges 16ct
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love love these babies I to be honest prefer them over the new beauty blenders easy to apply soap them up a bit and use then damp and I love how you can clean them as well if you need to I totally recommend and will soon buy more
Sarah M.
Benicia, CA
These are an economical choice for make up application. I also use theme frequently for removing eye makeup-- this is the most gentle way to remove eyeliner.
kavy a.
Allen, TX
Great sponges for MUAS because you wouldn't want to use yours on your clients. Very cheap and good quality. I sometimes use them on myself. I love ultas.
Asia E.
Wimauma, FL
I love Ilya jumbo wedges because they allow me to get better coverage quickly whether it's for my banana powder or for my foundation. Great buy.
Lauren R.
What do u use these for??
Katie C.
Glade Spring
Are these a good alternative to the beauty blender? I've tried using sponges before but I find that I break out even with washing it every time I use it. I need something disposable so I can have a new one every time. I only wear makeup a couple times a week so this wouldn't be too expensive.
Katie C.
Glade Spring
 Are these a good alternative to the beauty blender? I find that I break out when using them even with washing them every time I use them.  Disposable ones would be perfect for me so I could have a fresh one every time.

back