ULTA Professional Brush & Sponge Cleaner

by ULTA

Professional Brush & Sponge Cleaner - ULTA Professional Brush Cleaner gently cleans brushes by dissolving all types of makeup products while conditioning and disinfecting bristles. Brushes look, feel, and perform like brand new brushes. - Professional Brush & Sponge Cleaner

What are the benefits?
I was wondering how good does this work?
ULTA Travel Size Professional Brush & Sponge Cleaner Has anyone else had an issue with having to use this multiple times on foundation brush? Is there a trick?
Start your review of ULTA Professional Brush & Sponge Cleaner!
Kind of disappointed in this brush cleaner. Although it worked great to clean most of my brushes, it did not clean my beauty blender at all. The directions state to use this on a wet brush/sponge and then to saturate the brush/sponge in this product in order to clean it. Unfortunately, I feel like it takes a lot of effort to spray this product out and it also takes A LOT of product to clean my brushes. Personally, I would’ve preferred a different delivery method (ex. foam dispenser, squeeze bottle, etc.) or something that dispenses way more product with each spray so you’re not spraying what feels like a hundred times for each item. I wear makeup most days of the week so I have to clean my brushes every couple of days. I’d say it took me around 10-15 sprays to completely saturate my brushes and I did find myself doing two rounds for my foundation and concealer brushes. Powder, eyeshadow, and blush brushes only took one round of spraying and were easier to clean. It lathers fairly well and smells pretty clean, almost like a lavender scent to me, which I find refreshing. I like the fact that it didn’t leave behind any residue and my brushes did feel clean and conditioned afterwards. Overall, I feel like this cleaner takes a lot of effort, but was fairly cheap at $10.00. I don’t see myself repurchasing this item unless they reformulate it and change the packaging/delivery system. For now I’ll be looking for a different brush/sponge cleaner that’s easier to use and is much more effective! ULTA Professional Brush & Sponge Cleaner
Independence, KY
I was blown away with how well this brush cleanser worked. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did but now it's all I use. One spray is all you need. I wet my brush then spray it and swirl it on my hand. The cleanser foams up and really gets the brushes clean. When I use it my brushes and sponges look new again. It also smells nice. I would recommend trying this product.
Waltham
I believe I had gotten this for free, which money wise that's great, but the product smell horrible and I have a hard time breathing around it. I love their makeup and brushes but this product just didnt sit well with me. I might have just gotten a bad batch but I dont think I'll use it again
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Lathers well. It didn’t clean some of my brushes that well, but it cleaned my bb very well. It didn’t take a long time for the water to run clear so overall I feel like it is a pretty solid purchase.
Lincoln , NE
Purchased at: ULTA
I love clean brushes but hate cleaning them. Especially sponges. This stuff is cheap and it works and lasts quite a while! Doesn’t leave a residue behind and hasn’t altered any of my brushes feel
Cedar Rapids, IA
I like how squeaky clean my brushes get after I use this product. It takes quite a bit of product to get my brushes covered though. I don't mind too much because it is super affordable!
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a great tool to have! The cleaner really gets those pigmented, glittery eyeshadows off of your brushes. I love how it helps the brushes get back to their former glory.
Grand Rivers, KY
This spray makes a great, easy way to clean your brushes. It is very easy to apply to your brushes, rub in and then rinse clean. It's so easy to use, it makes putting off cleaning silly because it is so easy to use. A little goes a long way, so it's affordable and worth it.
Elgin , SC
I absolutely love this brush and sponge cleaner! It gets all the makeup off my tools without damaging them. You get a lot of product for the price point. It leaves my brushes soft and ready to use again. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleanser.
Waterford, MI
Didn’t really work for me. Have to use a lot of product to clean brushes and beauty sponges. It smells good only wish it would suds more without having to use so much product to do so. Seems very watery. ULTA Professional Brush & Sponge Cleaner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brookfield, OH
a year ago
Callie P. • a year ago
I have to use it usually 2 times on my foundation brush!