BeautyFaceFacial SkincareULTA
Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct

ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct

Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct - 100% pure cotton, soft and gentle on skin. Use for application of skincare and cosmetics. Perfect for removal of makeup and nail polish. - Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct

Do any of you use them to apply toner. Or for nails. Or what do you use them for?
Start your review of ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct!
Chrissy  F.
Purchased at: ULTA
One would think that cotton rounds are all the same, but these are not in a bad way. I bought these to use with toner. Initially I thought that the textured side gave this product a leg up on the competition for exfoliation purposes, but the quilting falls apart into little pieces of pilled cotton when you swipe it across your face. Could my face be exfoliating the pad?! It's the smooth side that is the usable part, and even if you only swipe your face with that side, the other part will still disintegrate in your fingers. I definitely won't be repurchasing these. Regular cotton balls do a much better job in comparison.
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these!!! The exfoliating pad on the opposite side is great to scrub makeup and gel liner from my brushes. I’ve used just about every cotton pad out there and the ulta beauty and equate beauty are the only ones that don’t fall about quick and stay sturdy. I only need to use one or two of these for a whole face of make and they are not that big. It’s very convenient to pick these up at ulta. Equate is always sold out at my Walmart and online. ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct #ultabeauty #cottonpads #cottonrounds #skincare #exfoliate #cotton
Heather  S.
Framingham, MA
ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct uploaded by Heather  S.
The smooth side is great works as expected. The quilted side instantly fell apart when I used my toner. Hence I would only recommend this product to apply dry products. Definitely disappointing.
Ashleigh  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
These cotton pads are really good. They don't fall apart when you use them to take off nail polish, and the exfoliating side is great for taking off glitter polishes. I don't use them on my face because I use reusable cotton rounds, but I would definitely buy these again for taking off nail polish.
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
I typically just get store brand cotton squares but I picked these up the last time I ordered something from ulta. They crumble and fall apart before I’ve even finished with my whole face. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Sheila G.
Lawrence, KS
These work well with the facial toner I use, as well as the makeup remover! They don't fall apart easily, which makes them easy to use, effective, and worth the repurchase. They also are a reasonable price, which gives them a thumbs up from me! My only complaint is they do absorb the liquid more than other cotton pads, so I do use more than I need.
Christina M.
Canton, MI
I use these to remove eye makeup, apply toner, and remove nail polish. I cut them in half, and I’ve even used them to clean up my under eye area after shadow application since I always do my eye makeup first.
Amanda R.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are ok. I typically use them for toner but have also used them for nail polish removal and mascara removal. I find they are not durable enough for for tough mascara or nail polish and some cotton fiber get stuck to my lashes.
Veronica W.
These are super absorbent. I use them for everything. They are easy for all of your daily cleaning uses.
Marbett  T.
Los Angeles, CA
Very soft and absorbent. Won’t fall apart after applying product. Works great with any liquid