ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct

by ULTA

Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct - 100% pure cotton, soft and gentle on skin. Use for application of skincare and cosmetics. Perfect for removal of makeup and nail polish. - Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct

Do any of you use them to apply toner. Or for nails. Or what do you use them for?
Start your review of ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct!
Monroe, GA
ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these!!! The exfoliating pad on the opposite side is great to scrub makeup and gel liner from my brushes. I’ve used just about every cotton pad out there and the ulta beauty and equate beauty are the only ones that don’t fall about quick and stay sturdy. I only need to use one or two of these for a whole face of make and they are not that big. It’s very convenient to pick these up at ulta. Equate is always sold out at my Walmart and online. ULTA Premium Square Cotton Pads 200 Ct #ultabeauty #cottonpads #cottonrounds #skincare #exfoliate #cotton
Sartell, MN
I typically just get store brand cotton squares but I picked these up the last time I ordered something from ulta. They crumble and fall apart before I’ve even finished with my whole face. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Lawrence, KS
These work well with the facial toner I use, as well as the makeup remover! They don't fall apart easily, which makes them easy to use, effective, and worth the repurchase. They also are a reasonable price, which gives them a thumbs up from me! My only complaint is they do absorb the liquid more than other cotton pads, so I do use more than I need.
Purchased at: ULTA
These cotton pads are really good. They don't fall apart when you use them to take off nail polish, and the exfoliating side is great for taking off glitter polishes. I don't use them on my face because I use reusable cotton rounds, but I would definitely buy these again for taking off nail polish.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are ok. I typically use them for toner but have also used them for nail polish removal and mascara removal. I find they are not durable enough for for tough mascara or nail polish and some cotton fiber get stuck to my lashes.
These are super absorbent. I use them for everything. They are easy for all of your daily cleaning uses.
Not the best cotton squares I have used. I find that the cotton "flakes" everywhere and sometimes the cotton square will come apart. I have used many packs of these and realized that they are all made at a low quality. Even my fiance uses these and doesn't like how they will come apart when he tones his face, to which I have to agree. They are durable enough to soak in eye make-up remover to get the products off your eyes. However, if you use a toner with them, they will fall apart after you start swiping all over your face.
Canton, MI
I use these to remove eye makeup, apply toner, and remove nail polish. I cut them in half, and I’ve even used them to clean up my under eye area after shadow application since I always do my eye makeup first.
Oviedo, FL
I used these cotton pads for my toner and I love these ones. They are gentle on the skin and help put on my toner. I highly recommend this product to whoever needs cotton swaps . They are also cheap so another good thing.
Henderson, NV
I am so happy that I found these. I use the exfoliating ones but could not find the option on here. They are basically the same as these but on one side they have texture that will get all the dirt out of your pores. I always have at least 2 backups because I am afraid that I will run out. I use them to apply toner to my face as well as to take nail polish off of my nails.