ULTA Premium Cotton Pads 100ct

by ULTA

Premium Cotton Pads 100ct - ULTA's Premium Cotton Pads are lint free and great for gel polish removal. These 100% pure cotton, lint free pads are soft and gentle on skin. Use for application of skincare and cosmetics. Smooth texture is perfect for removal of makeup and nail polish. - Premium Cotton Pads 100ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ULTA Premium Cotton Pads 100ct!
Leesburg, GA
There's not much to say about cotton pads. These were a good size. I liked how durable they were as I've used some that have fallen apart. They are affordable and you get a decent amount. I usually use some form of cotton pads or cotton rounds from Ulta and will continue to do so
Menasha, WI
I think it does it’s job. I’ve used another brand before and it fell apart quickly, but these ones held together fine. I wouldn’t say I love it. I think it’s nice to have but I would probably use another one.
Bearsville, NY
I love these. I've used so many I could fill my own landfill. They're cheap, great for meeting an online minimum. I'm desperately trying to not use disposable pads, but these are so helpful it's a hard habit to break.
Albuquerque, NM
I use these cotton pads to remove nail polish with acetone.  I use them with The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution.  I have used them to clean my cat’s eyes.  These pads are a lifesaver to me.  I always have them on hand.  Just placed an order for another 3 packages.  They are a must.
Carmel, IN
I do like them and they get the job done. However, the aren't very strong. They do break up a little when using them on the face. I have bought them multiple times though because they are super affordable. I would recommend if on the person buying these are on a budget.  ULTA Premium Cotton Pads 100ct
Purchased at: ULTA
These are great!!! Their small rounds leave cotton all over your face, but these have a protective sleeve over them so you can avoid a that. No shedding and since they're fairly large they're great for emergencies as a pad to cover wounds too! I use these most often to remove makeup, not so much polish.
Frankfort, IN
I was looking for cotton pads then decided to buy this and I really did enjoy this product. It didn't tear easily and it did do the job well. Also this did last me a while so that was a plus as well. I've tried others but it doesn't compare to these cotton pads.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the cotton pads. I prefer them over traditional cotton balls because I feel like I waste less product. It stays in the pad instead of being squeeze out of the ball and dripping down my arm! It also has more surface area to remove make up or nail polish!
I love these cotton pads. They hold liquid well without falling apart. They aren't scratchy and glide well. I can typically soak and use both sides for anything like face products, nail polish remover, etc.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
The perfect Cotten pads for toners and drying lotion 🧴 I use these every day as a part of my morning and night skin care rituals. They’re great to travel with and I’ll be buying again! Totally recommend.

Looking for your answer?