BY ULTA

Premium Cotton Pads 100ct - ULTA's Premium Cotton Pads are lint free and great for gel polish removal. These 100% pure cotton, lint free pads are soft and gentle on skin. Use for application of skincare and cosmetics. Smooth texture is perfect for removal of makeup and nail polish. - Premium Cotton Pads 100ct see more...

ULTA Premium Cotton Pads 100ct
Softest facial cotton! Great for using toners and astringents. Very gentle. And inexpensive. Comparable to high end cotton for half the price. I will continue to buy these again and again. Ulta coupons also work on these which will save even more money!
Katie M.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Work well to remove makeup and/or for toning skin after cleansing. I've bought many times, quality does differ pack to pack. I have had some leave cotton on skin after using.
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my favorite cotton pads and I use with Witch Hazel and they really exfoliate my skin and they remove makeup well. I don't mind spending $3 dollars a pack.
Leigh N.
Atlanta
Purchased at: ULTA
These are literally like pillows for your face. I just bought my second pack and I recommend these to anyone who cares about their skin! They are so soft and gentle and hold product really well so a little goes a long way. I use them for toners and makeup removers. My #1 recommended!!!
Michele V.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this cotton pads, I use them for makeup remover, toner and they’re super soft. They come well packaged and they last me a while, I’m definitely a repeat user I cannot live without them. I recommend them 100%
Jessica B.
Bolivar , TN
I buy these cotton ovals a lot. They’re big enough so that I don’t have to use but one when applying my toner, which is generally what I use them for. They’re always a great price and very durable.
Cassandra B.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are great!!! Their small rounds leave cotton all over your face, but these have a protective sleeve over them so you can avoid a that. No shedding and since they're fairly large they're great for emergencies as a pad to cover wounds too! I use these most often to remove makeup, not so much polish.
Zaynib C.
Clermont, FL
very versatile. can be used for make up or skin care. I like to use it to clean my eyeshadow fall out or clean brushes in between. skin care I use it to apply toner .
great price value and lasts a long time
Janell H.
Baytown
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all the products in general are use the ones for I make up I use your make up sometimes lipsticks I just have a lot of different things that you can choose from
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dont hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.