BY ULTA

Precision Slant Tweezer - Create perfectly contoured brows with this superior quality hand-finished Ulta Precision Slant Tweezer. Expertly crafted with a precise tapered tip, this perfectly balanced tool makes brow shaping effortless. The hand filed slanted edge grips provide true accuracy and outstanding control. - Precision Slant Tweezer see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I love a tweezer that'll keep my brows looking fierce, this has been holding up to its name for months now. I'm loving the slanted look n feel" in 3 reviews
Sara L.
Every year ulta does 5 for $5 stocking stuffers and they include these tweezers and I have been hooked on them ever since. They have cute designs and the slanted edges. I personally feel that these hurt way less than some of the tweezer I have bought from Wal-Mart or CVS. I LOVE THEM I even buy some to put in Christmas presents!
MacKenzie H.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these tweezers. I always pick get my tweezers in the Ulta brand because they are amazing for the price. I have a collection now and they all still work great, I’m just a sucker for a new pattern/design. I would recommend them to anyone. I love the price tag on these. I’d much rather save on tweezers and spend more on the high end make up brands.
Morgan L.
Greenville
Tweezers are apart of my everyday routine. These tweezers have lasted me so long. They’re sharp and have stayed sharp. They get the smallest hairs out. I got these as a gift from my Mama and I’m so thankful. These have been the most wonderful tweezers.
Kelsey H.
Blakely
I got the cheap tweezer from the Ulta brand around Christmas when they have the docking stuffers up front. It works amazing and I think was $1-$5. I use it all the time and like it more than my tweezerman pair.
Mandy A.
Austin, TX
I love this I won't use anything else!! Always sharp and precise just as the day I bought them! Other brands last a couple of months tops worth the little bit extra they cost as they will last forever!
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
this tweezer was not flimsy. it held its shape and grabbed hairs with no problems. it seems like a simple product but i have had tweezers that wouldnt grab a hair because it had a slight gap at the point. but these dont do that at all.
Crystal R.
I have used these tweezers for a l little bit of everything lol. Cleaning up my eyebrows in between threadings, to fix my key fob, customizing lace front wig you name it! I bought a few so I am not using one pair for everything.
Kelsi H.
Travis afb, CA
I loved these tweezer they are some of the best I have ever bought and they are very affordable I purchased them at ulta they lasted quite a while until my kid got to them. I would highly recommend to others
Stephanie M.
Palmdale , CA
Love these little guys! I carry them everywhere with me to clean up unruly hairs on my brows , they close evenly so it ensure you pluck that hair in one swipe!! I recommend these to anybody, they are definitely worth it
S. W.
Prior to buying these, I had never purchased tweezers. I had always had them but didn't really know where they came from. When I had to replace my tweezers, I realized how hard it is to find a good pair. I really like these tweezer. They are precise and do a very good job of grasping small hairs. I have had mine for nearly 5 years and they still work well.