BY ULTA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Precision Liquid Liner - This easy to use, quick-dry ULTA Precision Liquid Liner has a thin tip for precise application that can go from thin to bold in just one stroke. Our long lasting formula is also smudge proof for beautiful eyes that last all day long. Ophthalmology Tested - Precision Liquid Liner

• Can you use this on the inside of your lower lid?6 Answers
  • Is this a good product?1 Answers
  • Does this product smear or does it dry fairly quickly com...1 Answers
ULTA Precision Liquid Liner
  • "Works pretty well, however it is not the blackest liner out there. This does work well for a cateye." in 123 reviews
  • "Love how defined the line is. It remains dark black rather than fading through the day. I have received a lot of compliments on how defined the eyeliner is" in 85 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Black more...
This truly is an amazing liquid precision eyeliner. The reason that I love it so much is because it’s very dark and pigmented, it is easy to apply a winged liner with, and it does not chip throughout the day. Even if you do not use a eyelid primer it will stick all day long. The reason I did not leave this liner five stars is because it is about impossible to remove! It does not come off with your traditional make up remover, micellar water, or soap. I literally have to scrub my eyelids which is something I do not like to do. Other than that, it’s the best I’ve used! Its amazing that it’s made by Ulta Beauty and is this good!
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Review for: Black more...
This product is INCREDIBLE. It is a staple in my daily makeup. I have used this product for a few months and it dramatically changed my makeup. The glide is simple and easy. Cheap. I continue to buy and of course I recommend. ULTA Precision Liquid LinerUlta
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Black more...
I should give up my search for a good felt tip eyeliner, no matter what they have all let me down,and this one is no difference. I bought it in one of Ulta's sales, so at least I didn't buy it at full price. I got home,tried it on, really liked it, it glide on, it was opaque black, the felt tip was nice and pointy. I thought I hit the mother-load!
Forward one week, and after two used it was bone dry. I squeezed the tip and my finger didn't even lightly smudge. It was never left open to maybe blame it on that.
Yvonne M.
Shelburne , MA
Review for: Black more...
This was actually a decent eyeliner and decently priced for the precision it gave. Just wish it wouldn’t wash off so easily from the rain. The packaging is nice and the pen itself is nicely and sleekly designed. I would recommend for anyone curious about liquid pens.
Alison J.
San Marcos
I just started using this less than a month ago and I absolutely love it. I have yet to have any part of the liquid dry out. It doesn’t tug on my eye. It goes on with ease, and I can always be very precise with my movements and not fear of it going out on its own
Shamika R.
Fair Oaks, CA
I’m not a huge felt tip person, but this is a really good eyeliner. Very precise. The color payoff is wonderful and it’s not super runny. Last all day and all night and doesn’t smudge at all. Very happy I th this product.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Black more...
I’m very picky when it comes to liquid liner. I wear it on a daily basis. This is a very easy to control liner that doesn’t run or fade easily. I consider this pretty high end compared to others. The packaging was nice, there is a good selection of colors. I would recommend this product.
Bree A.
Ultra Precision Liquid Liner is the typical convenient liquid liner is pencil form.
I have Green eyes and dark hair so I stuck with a black liner and it looked nice.
Con- I feel like it dried up way too fast. When I first started to use it I was a new SAHM. I barely wore makeup but yet I still ran out of liner within a short time frame.
Would recommend as an affordable option with good results.
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
I am a very frequent customer of Ulta. Honestly I hate to go this store now because of por customer service, just leading deals and wrong promises from the customer service people. This particular eye liner is ok, no any better than other available at drug store, smudges all over after couple hours of applications. Don't buy it.
Sophia G.
Best cheap eyeliner pen! Can’t beat $9 and the color is very rich. It’s good quality for a low price. I love the ulta brand products and this is another great one!
Damla G.
Bursa
Can you use this on the inside of your lower lid?
Lisa M.
Chicopee, MA
Would this be easiest to use to make a winged line?
Lisa K.
Bluefield, WV
I've used this eyeliner a couple of time but I want to find one similar to this just a waterproof version
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
How much harder is it to apply this eye liner versus regular pen eye liner?
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I have never used a liquid liner. Is it runny? Is it pricey?