ULTA Powder Brush

by ULTA

Powder Brush - The Ulta Powder Brush is made of feather tipped synthetic hairs that evenly apply both loose and pressed powder. Use Ulta Brush & Sponge Cleaner to regularly clean your brushes. - Powder Brush

Is this powder brush the same one as a medium powder brush included in the Ulta 4 piece flawless face & eye brush kit? (I'm looking to buy a larger powder brush than the one included in the kit.)
Start your review of ULTA Powder Brush!
Phoenix, AZ
I just got this during the 21 Days of Beauty when all the Ulta brand brushes were $7. I was looking for a new powder brush to apply setting powder that wasn’t too big or too small. This one is perfect and I love the fact the ferule is pinched so I can turn it on it’s side to apply powder to smaller areas, like the bridge of my nose or around my brows. The quality is much better than I expected and feels very similar to my Sephora Pro brushes. I liked this one so much I picked up another brush from the line before the sale ended!
Enid, OK
Pleasantly surprised by the Ulta brand brushes, definitely get the bang for your buck and are just as good as any of the higher priced ones that you’ll find! Easy to wash and holds up really well!!!!!
Turkey , NC
This brush is my go to when applying powder foundation! It's a must have in my travel case and when I'm applying my make up at home. I've recommended to a couple friends I know and they have purchased it
Erin, TN
I like this brush. It is so soft and fluffy. I believe if has synthetic bristles. It is quite comparable to Morphe brushes. It is an affordable brush, all Ulta brushes are afordable and easy to use. I would buy it again for sure. It also doesn't fall apart after you wash it once.
Welling, OK
I really like these brushes. I will tell anyone who asks, I am cheap. I don’t like spending a lot on products that I can find cheaper and that work just as well. These work. They’re a good price. I would recommend them.
Really nice brush, I use it more for bronzer though. It works very well for distributing products smoothly and blends it flawlessly. I use it everyday and recommend it to everyone who is looking for a versatile brush
Marcellus, NY
I absolutely love my ulta powder brushes! I use them to apply a finishing powder and to put on a combo of bronzer and highlighter. The powder brush is very versatile and is a great value for the price. Plus they hold up really well during daily use!
Port Hadlock, WA
I really love this brush for bronzer and even blush sometimes! It’s a soft sturdy (as in the bristles don’t fall out) brush and the handle is very sleek looking but also comfortable for the hand! I use it every time!
Combination
Really long lasting (I've had mine for about 10 years) but it IS scratchy and a bit rough on the face. Really good for bronzer as it can diffuse color quite nicely. Price is great as well!
Dry, Combination
Creedmoor
Purchased at: ULTA
I truly love this brush. I never used a brush for powder before, I always used the powder applicator that came with it. But this brush truly gives better coverage and blending.