BY ULTA

Powder Bronzer - Pressed Powder Bronzer glides easily on skin and gives a healthy, sun-kissed look without sun exposure. - Powder Bronzer see more...

Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
It’s great for the price. There are only two shades though, warm and cool, which is nice but I wish there were a few more just so we could pick the one that works best for your skin shade. It looks nice though, matte finish and priced well.
Jordyn U.
Flagstaff
It didn’t blend very nicely. I had to just barely touch the brush to the powder to avoid bright red streaks on my face. It had a shimmery finish. Not build able. I don’t think I would recommend this to anyone with fairer skin. I use it mostly as an eyeshadow.
Adrianna J.
Freeport, IL
I used to love Ulta makeup there brand but it’s just starting to be cheap makeup especially this powder bronzer because not to many was buying I bought it on sale for 2.00 it really was not even worth two dollars.
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
Was out of bronzer, went to ulta, saw this on sale and bought it. I will never buy another bronzer! I love this. Not shimmery, gives the perfect amount of definition and bronze.
Lauren-Paige H.
Its nice but sometimes half way through the day its like you can start to see lines no matter how much ive tried blending it out. It might just be me and my application technique but it does bronze well and looks great vlended in.
Chelsea K.
College Station, TX
This bronzer does not kid around when it comes to pigmentation. A little amount goes a long way so don’t not overuse. The color is great and it does slide on well. Would recommend this product overall.
Emilie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So.... this is what I like in a bronzer. If you don’t like shimmery, warm toned bronzers than this isn’t the one for you. I, however, look for shimmery & warm bronzers! This is long lasting, and so beautiful on the skin!
Kyla S.
Pleasanton
I don’t like it very much. It is not very good. It is really patchy, and looks really unnatural on my skin. It would look nuts on pale skin. It isn’t very buildable.
Catie Z.
I purchased this as my first bronzer. I like it and it gets the job done, but I'm not in love with it. It's a little too orange for my fair skin and I feel like I can't ever get the application justtt right. At $10, I can't complain, however I don't plan on repurchasing.
Lindsay P.
London , KY
This bronzer isn't the absolute best I've ever used, but it's great if you're on a budget! It stays put for the entire day and has a great color to it. It did meet my expectations, I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good bronzer at a good price!