BY ULTA

Powder Bronzer - Pressed Powder Bronzer glides easily on skin and gives a healthy, sun-kissed look without sun exposure. - Powder Bronzer see more...

Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this bronzer because it doesn't go on super thick, so it doesn't look super fake. You don't have to do a super ton of blending because it is not so drastic, but it does give a really nice glow. It is a good overall bronzer, and better than other drugstore brands that I have tried like Wet n Wild.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has good products for good pricing. I purchased this at my local Ulta. The pigment is ok and there is some fall out but otherwise not a bad bronzer. It's almost too dark for me I just use it with a light hand. I have light brown hair and blue eyes with fair skin!!
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the color but it's just not pigmented enough. I think that the formula is a little chalky and hard to blend. It is not the worst bronzer I've ever used but it isn't my favorite either. It might be something others would like, it just was not my favorite.
Lindsay P.
London, KY
This bronzer isn't the absolute best I've ever used, but it's great if you're on a budget! It stays put for the entire day and has a great color to it. It did meet my expectations, I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a good bronzer at a good price!
Michaela W.
For $5 I wasn't expecting much but this is actually a really nice bronzer! You can build up the shades for a more defined contour or you can just give yourself a subtle tanned glow. I was pleasantly surprised.
Angel Z.
Winter park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta bronzer. It's a great color. You can add to make darker if needed and it stays on. I love it I've tried different colors but this is my favorite.
Maddie V.
East Lansing, MI
Ultas bronzing powder is great! I just prefer other brands of bronzer for my face. I enjoy ones that aren't very pigmented and can go on in a couple swipes
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's my favorite back up bronzer. The colors are nice and cool toned which works for me. It blends nicely and they're huge so it lasts forever.
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried better bronzers but this is budget friendly. It's a good option when you run out and need a fast fix.
Holly H.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good bronzer for the price. Does not make skin look orange. Lasted for quite a while. Good pigment. Goes on easily!