Ulta Pleasant Plum Pink Bottle Hand Cream 3 Oz

by ULTA

1 X 3 0Z HAND CREAM ULTA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ulta Pleasant Plum Pink Bottle Hand Cream 3 Oz!
Jasmine B.
Ulta Pleasant Plum Pink Bottle Hand Cream 3 Oz uploaded by Jasmine B.
I received it as a gift for Christmas and have had it for about 5 years. It smells like plums and holiday cheer. It’s limited time but he have other Newer seasonal plum scents at Bath and Body Works. I would recommend it to anyone especially for a long lasting moisture of the skin, scent and how it fits in your purse!
Janelle D.
I use this item everyday and it is very soft to the touch. My skin feels soft and not oily like other lotions. The item met my expectation and it is very useful. I bought it at Ulta and it was affordable. I would recommend to others.
Jack K.
Derry, NH
Creamy formula rubs in easily and leaves a light pleasant scent behind. I bought this to keep in my purse because it was cheap but it had quickly become my go to hand cream.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
This hand cream smells pretty good and is creamy. Not my go to but it does the job. This was a gift and it came in handy
Bailey H.
Hilliard, OH
Love is lotion. It smells great and is not to think and sticky! I like to use it all the time I keep it in my car for after work and when my hands are dry in the winter.
CAROLYN V.
I got this during las t winter to keep in my hand bag, moisturizes like any other cream honestly nothing extraordinary.
Jessalyn G.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this hand cream on a trip when I was getting chapped hands in a cold climate, and it worked perfectly. The chap went away within a day, and didn't return. It's very gentle and highly moisturizing without being sticky or greasy. I would buy again.
Sydney J.
Vernon Hills , IL
I got this in my stomach last year and ever since then I can't stop buy gn it!! It smells sooo good! And it's also very moisturizing
Katering A.
It is a great smelling product that I would recommend. The bottle is small enough to fit in a purse and carry around.
Brandi B.
A hand cream is always good to carry around because my hands get really dry being in Arizona heat. Plus it smells amazing .

Looking for your answer?