ULTA Pink Sorbet Classic Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Aerial P.

BY ULTA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Pink Sorbet Classic Moisturizing Body Lotion - Ulta Pink Sorbet Classic Moisturizing Body Lotion is super hydrating, non-greasy formula softens and conditions skin.Shea Butter hydrates and conditionsAloe soothes and rejuvenatesVitamins A, B5, C, E nourish and protect - Pink Sorbet Classic Moisturizing Body Lotion see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
I received two samples of this Ulta brand body lotion. I enjoyed the lotion but it's not something I would repurchase. The scent was nice but it didn't blow me away. I much prefer other body lotions I have.
Lindsey Q.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite body lotion by far! I use it daily and love it! A tiny bit goes a long way when using it, and I am a big person on smells, and the products I use have to smell great! Well, this product doesn't disappoint... and I smell it all day after putting it on in the early morning. This product is great overall, and clears up any skin issues you may be having.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
I got a sample size of this lotion with an online purchase and I'm obsessed with the fragrance. It smells high-end, and I feel like it's a good value. It seemed to last all day, and I could still smell it on my skin after hours of use.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
My skins so soft leaves that silky feeling and smell good. Fits right in my bag when I'm out and I have one in my desk so when I'm feeling ashy this what I slide on
Stacy S.
1956 reviews
I received a sample of thisfrom ulta i a guft with ourchase and was pleased. It has a neutral scent and aborbs well into my skin. I would consider purchasi g this product.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
ULTA Pink Sorbet Lotion smells amazing. The scent is light with a touch of vanilla. The price was reasonable. Only complaint is that the scent doesn't last long. But great for my 13 year old daughter!
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
I've never tried the lotion but I have tried a sample of the ULTA pink sorbet body wash. It has a very luxurious Foaming ability when used abundantly. I've only tried it once but the smell is what really made me want to review the lotion. It's honestly kind of odd. Like they were trying to go for a sweet sorbet scent but it's kind of off and a little bit chemically, at least in the body wash. It does leave my skin feeling like a layer of moisture was left behind. I doubt I'd buy the body wash or the lotion because of the odd scent though.
Ilani T.
Bronx, NY
I'm not really a fan of their lotions. The smells are overbearing and the product consistency is not my favorite. I'm not a fan of lotion that are watery. So this is a thumbs down for me.
Ketsia F.
Orlando, FL
Lets talk about how amazing this smells! I have a bottlr on my desk at work and all the ladies love using it! Leaves my hands super soft too!
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, Tx
Love the smell and they have a wide range of flavors to choose from. It's not too thick but not too thin if a lotion. Highly recommend.

back