ULTA Perfect Flush Blush Palette uploaded by Christi H.

BY ULTA

Perfect Flush Blush Palette - Blush is back! The Ulta baked Perfect Flush Blush Palette features two matte shades and two shimmery/sheer shades for customizable color. - Perfect Flush Blush Palette see more...

Callie E.
Auburn, AL
Love this blush palette, I got the one that comes in the box set and it’s so great! It comes with a nice contouring shade that I like to use as either bronzer or just normal contour! Definitely recommend!
Samantha C.
Love the colors and it goes on super smooth. I've never had to much issues with it staying on. It's affordable and offers many different shades. It does shine like some which I prefer I love everything ulta would recommend to anyone!
Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
Ultra is one of my favorite brands and this makeup blush kit is good example of it. The different type of blushes and you could mix it together if you want. Very pigment and I recommend this if you want good makeup blush.
Christi H.
Camden, OH
Love love love these colors! I bought this kit a few weeks ago and the colors are perfect! I typically use one of the two on the left over the whole cheek bone, then use one on the right on the top on the highest point of the cheek bone for some glimmer. I will buy this blush kit for as long as it's available! Stays put all day!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Th is blush is super cute! I love the out come and how it just look so nice on my cheeks bone. All the color goes with almost all outfit! They last really long as long you don't sweat all! I recommend for everyone to try think I'm.sure you will like as much as me
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I love this pallet. You can do a really highlighted look for a night out or and more natural shine for the day. It's a easy go to, to brighten my face fast.
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Ulta blushes are so nice! I love the light formula, it doesn't make me feel like it is cakey. Great shades and long lasting. Also very affordable!
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
ULTA has an awsome line of items! Great quality and super in expensive! They have literally everything you need to build up a makeup collection
Carla R.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This blush pallet is very versatile as I use it as a blush and an eyeshadow. The shades are perfect and compliment many skin tones.
Christina H.
Hanford , CA
I love ULTA brand products. They work great and they always seem light they are on sale. Great colors for professional women