BY ULTA

On-the-Go Fragrance Spray - Use the travel size fragrance by ULTA with an enhanced volume of high quality fragrance oil for an immediate sensory experience at home, or on the go. Free of Parabens, Phthalates, DEA and Gluten. Water Blossom - a serene blend of water florals, citrus and light musk Fresh Water Mist - a crisp blend of fresh mountain air, cucumber and watery melon Pink Petals - a playful blend of pink orchids, crushed raspberries and blonde woods Simply Clean - a refreshingly sheer blend of bergamot, water florals and light musk Lavender Woods - a calming blend of fresh-picked lavender, vanilla and white woods Passionberry Vanilla - a sensual blend of passionfruit, pink berries and vanilla orchids NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS(0.4 oz.) - On-the-Go Fragrance Spray see more...

Erin L.
ULTA On-the-Go Fragrance Spray is a very convienent way to always carry fragrance in your purse. It was a little pricey but may be worth it to those who love always smelling good. It comes in a good quality bottle and has nice scents. I would recommend it to all of those fragrance lovers!
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
LIFE SAVER!! Being a college student, working full time, & living 45 minutes away from school calls for early mornings and rush periods! This stuff is great! It's always in my purse when I need to freshen up but aren't close enough to go get my full-size!
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
I love to buy these fragrances when I'm not sure about a fragrance. I also like that they are easy to travel with. I always carry one of these in my purse and they tend to last a long time despite being a small bottle.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
I love these fragrance sprays! They don't last an awful long time but they are perfect for just storing in your purse and spritzing yourself when you need to freshen up your scent! It's clean and smells very good!
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Love this product, smells amazing and very convenient. Doesn't take up much room at all. The smell lasts for all of work (8ish hrs) and then some. Would definitely recommend this product
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
Would love to get this product to review and test out to see how well it works for me I love to try new things out before I buy it and I also will tell my friends and family about how good it smells and how good it works for me after reviewing it I will give my feed back on Facebook and Twitter about how good it smells and works
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I like how I can throw this in my purse and spray it through out the day. I get a good amount of spray and it won't make my bag feel heavy.
Alexandra P.
Minneapolis , MN
Love on the go fragrance. Easy to bring with you and freshen up throughout the day. This one smells pretty light and refreshing as well.
Taylor H.
Bloomsburg, PA
love this website, i've bought a lot from here! great products and eye shadows for the summer time. love this for on the spot needs!
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
These are perfect for your purse or to have in your car when you just need a quick spritz. They are long lasting scents