Add a Photo

By ULTA
#676 in Lipstick
Ombre Lip Duet Kit - Create a beautiful ombre lip with Ulta's Ombre Lip Duet Kit of coordinating lipsticks and liners. Start by lining the lips with the deeper shade, then fill the lips with the lighter shade of lipstick.Shades Include:Fuel The FireTickled Pink - Ombre Lip Duet Kit
Photos (5)
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA

I love so Many of Ulta's Store Brand Make Up Products, from setting powders to eyeshadow and face make up brushes! But I've been pleasantly surprise by the Lip Ombre Duo! Beautiful colors for such a gorgeous Lip that can be paired with multiple make up and eyeshadow looks. Only thing is it is a little dry, you def have to apply a nice moisturizing lip balm or cream before applying theses 2 in 1 Lip Pencil Duo! If they tweek the formula a tad and have it a little creamier and hydrating it would be my fave Ombre lip duo....but I'd def pick my NYX Cosmetics Ombre Lip Duo which is a A+, 5⭐ Product over these but these are definitely nice and the price is great!
Heather W.
Heather W.

I have a few of these in different colors. Personally, Ulta Beauty has become one of my favorite makeup brands. When I first started to use these I was not able to get such a dramatic looking ombre effect. However, after trying to use this a few times I was able to figure out how to get that ombre look. Bottom line is that if you aren't able to achieve an ombre effect on the first try, don't give up! It may take a bit of practice. I'm very happy with this product.
jessica n.
jessica n.
San Angelo, TX

I have a few of these in different colors. Personally, NYX has become one of my favorite makeup brands. When I first started to use these I was not able to get such a dramatic looking ombre effect. However, after trying to use this a few times I was able to figure out how to get that ombre look. Bottom line is that if you aren't able to achieve an ombre effect on the first try, don't give up! It may take a bit of practice.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Tengo algunos de estos en diferentes colores. Personalmente, NYX se ha convertido en una de mis marcas de maquillaje favoritas. Sin embargo, después de tratar de usar esto unas cuantas veces que era capaz de averiguar cómo obtener ese aspecto natural y hermoso. La conclusión es que si no eres capaz de lograr un efecto de preferencia en el primer intento, no te rindas! Puede tomar algo de práctica.
Kim P.
Kim P.

Great for that late night pop to finish off your makeup look or for a subtle look for everyday glam. The kits are easy to use. You line your lips and fill them in.....fairly simple. It applies effortlessly and the formula is very creamy. It is not smudge proof and can be drying after a couple of hours. Be sure to exfoliate the lips. Overall a decent product.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

I wanted to try something a bit more Trendy and gave this new concept a try. The colors are gorgeous btw, I love most of them. Since I'm pale I chose the lily one. The color glides on smoothly and blends very well. I do like a bit more shine in my lip products typically so while I won't be using it daily I do love it!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY

I actually really liked this product. I got the orange one in a boxy charm box and was skeptical due to the orange. But it turned out great and was easy to achieve the ombré effect. The price point is great also so I will definitely be buying this in other colors
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA

I used this product not too long ago. I bought a couple different shades, they seem to be a little different than the color on the label. They go on smoothly but mine fell out of the tubes. Gives lips a little more definition. It's worth a try for the price!
Julia K.
Julia K.

courtney h.
courtney h.
Clementon, NJ

This product is amazing, its long lasting, great colors! I love the softness it gives my lips and i don't have that sticky feeling some lipsticks give. Very easy to apply and simple. Overall a great product i will be buying more colors in.
Jaime V.
Jaime V.
Gulfport, MS

Is it worth the price? And how long does the product last ?
Evelin M.
Evelin M.

Do this are really matte?
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA

Some of their lip products smell like crayons. Does this smell like crayons?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA

Are these comparable to the Nyx double ended ombre lip? How long do they last throughout the day?
Lucia H.