ULTA Moisturizing Foundation Stick

by ULTA

Details

Achieve a flawless and natural look with Ulta's Moisturizing Foundation Stick. This buttery formula melts onto skin and provides medium coverage with a natural finish. Soft-focus powders work to blur imperfections and a combination of antioxidants, vitamins and hyaluronic acid moisturize and nourish skin.

Benefits:
Translucent Gelling Polymer creates a smooth and silky texture
Super soft focus powder provides a blurring effect
Botanical waxes help foundation apply and blend seamlessly on skin
Hyaluronic acid helps moisturize and condition skin
Green Tea Extract provides antioxidant benefits
Vitamins C & E condition, brighten, and even skin tone
Formulated Without: Parabens & Oil

How to Use

Apply to cleansed and moisturized skin. Apply across cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. Blend with fingertips, a sponge or a foundation brush.

Ingredients

Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Triethylhexanoin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Mica, Hydrated Silica, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Does this cover redness?
Saw this in the ad this week. Doesnt this seem kind of pricey for an ulta product?
Start your review of ULTA Moisturizing Foundation Stick!
Brighton, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair with cool undertones
My skin has been dry lately with the summer coming to and end and this has really been a life saver!! It also goes a long way if you use a beauty sponge. It’s not super full coverage but easy to build with other products and doesn’t get super greasy for it being a moisturizing foundation.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light to medium with cool undertones
I like how I can swipe this all over my face and buff it out with a brush or beauty blender. This stuff is definitely moisturizing, but it feels like it moves a lot. I set my face with a powder and setting spray and when I wear glasses, you can see where it came off on my nose. I still like the coverage and price of this product
Combination / Dullness, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Purchased at: ULTA
Though the formula is lite it has medium coverage. The foundation stick is not “build-able” , has quite a nice delicate creamy consistency and is in fact moisturizing. Excellent for everyday use on mature or dry skin.
Oily, Combination / Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
houston , TX
Review for: Medium with warm undertones
This foundation is amazing it works so well.  Very nice coverage not heavy. It is one of my go-to. This doesn't smell at all. Easy to apply with a brush and sponge. It works well with combo skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Noblesville , IN
Review for: Light to medium with cool undertones
My new favorite foundation! First off I was so lucky to get a color to match so perfectly from online! Second I have super dry skin and this product shows no sign of caking or cracking! Even after long hours!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Seattle, WA
Review for: Medium with warm undertones
I was very surprised with this foundation stick. I mainly bought it so that I could get a free sample bag but I actually love it for day to day use. Blends very well and leaves a nice finish. My skin doesn’t feel dried out when I use it so that’s a plus since I tend to have dry skin.
Manchester
I am surprised to say I really like this foundation. Now personally I hate Ulta, their customer service is horrendous but I tried this out when it was half off and I really liked it.
Normal / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Jacksonville
Review for: Light to medium with cool undertones
I've been looking for YEARS for the "right" foundation for my skin. I have combo/dry/aging/uneven toned skin, so it has been a challenge. I've tried them all. Lancome, Too Faced, Bare Minerals, Lorac, every drug store foundation, and more. I have found a few that got the job done and were okay but nothing I fell in love with. I tried the Makeup revolution stick foundation as well as the Tarte Amazonian stick foundation. In my opinion, they can't touch the Ulta stick foundation. It stays on ALL day, goes on smooth, keeps my skin with a healthy glow the whole day, no dryness. It's easy to apply and blend, and it's so compatible with anything you put on top of it. I finally found my perfect foundation.
Combination / Fine Lines, Sun Damage, Scarring
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Light to medium with cool undertones
I am very pleasantly surprised by this foundation stick. It is very hydrating and nice coverage. It blends easily. I only took away one star, because I wasn't able to find a perfect shade match. I purchased two though, and use the slightly lighter one at the center of my face and the slightly darker one as subtle contour and on the periphery of my face.
Dry / Fine Lines
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light to medium with cool undertones
For $14 this is a steal. I love that I can just apply from the stick and then blend out with a brush or sponge without getting my hands dirty. It is so convenient and works great on the go for quick touch ups! Now for the actual quality review, I really love the way this goes on - and I have oily skin! It smoothes over imperfections and pores. The only thing I wish was a bit better was the lasting power which of course can be enhanced with a setting spray/powder and primer!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring