BY ULTA

Mini Tweezer Duo - Achieve your ideal arch with the Ulta Mini Tweezer Duo. The slanted tip can be used for ultimate shaping while the pointed tip is ideal for fine tweezing. Perfect for travel, this pocket companion is great for flawless brow shaping on-the-go. - Mini Tweezer Duo see more...

Courtney W.
McArthur
If you have stubborn little thick brow hairs that normal tweezers just won’t get the pointy tweezers in this set got you! The normal tweezers in this set will get all those thin long hair without a problem! Definitely recommend these tweezers!
Anna S.
Syracuse
I carry this little duo with me everywhere! It fits perfectly in my purse in case I ever spot a hair that needs to go. They are tiny, so that can take some getting used to, but once you’re used to that, these are super worth it!
Madison L.
Nederland, TX
I love this tweeter pack because it is very continent to store in your purse. I carry these everywhere with me and it's nice because I never forget to pack tweezers anymore. Then are small and stored in a little pouch in my purse. I would recommend.
Michelle B.
Murphy, NC
My name is Michelle and I have a tweeter addiction. I have no less than 20 pair, but am lucky if I can find one at anytime. This set is great since it has a pouch to store them in. I keep them in my moms drawer, so everyone knows no touching. The tweezers are sharp and precise. If these happen to get stolen, I will definitely buy another set.
Bini S.
Dallas, TX
Good product to remove eye brow to the all people who hates waxing like me. I use this product to remove my eye brow as I do my brow shaping by myself . It is easy to use and have easy grip while removing brows. Try this product of you r scared of waxing.
B. M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my go to tweezer set. They work well and seem to be quite sturdy. I like that the set comes with both types of tweezer tips as my eyebrow hair can sometimes be stubborn and requires the fine tip tweezer.
Syd D.
Bonita Springs
Three stars because I this is not the specific product I use, but looks similar. I love the extra pointed tweezers for everyday eyebrow grooming! There are full size ones available which would get 5 stars!
Marissa S.
Rosharon , TX
These are really good. I'm picky with my eyebrow stuff and tweezers don't really work but these do! And are affordable.. they are my to go to! Definitely would recommend
Evelyn R.
Sacramento, CA
Great tweezers!! Take out even the smallest hairs. Would recommend 10/10. If you've been looking for some good tweezers stop looking these are the best.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
I purchased these tweezers to replace another set I purchased several years ago that cost 3 times the amount! So far, I'm impressed!!! Highly recommended

back