BY ULTA

Mineral Setting Powder - Ulta's Mineral Setting Powder is a talc-free powder that sits lightly upon skin to even your complexion and highlight your skin. Formulated with pure minerals that will not irritate skin. Ideal for all skin types. Achieve luminous, smooth and healthy looking skin. Ulta's silky powder applies effortlessly, covers redness, and provides an even and flawless finish. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Silicone free.(0.26 oz.) - Mineral Setting Powder see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alyssa D.
I received this free from A make up deal. It is a miniature form and the packaging is sleep institute I have only use this product a few times but was not overly impressed. It is a very very very messy loose powder. I would open it up and the powder with the flying everywhere and create a huge mess more than what it was worth to use. The color is also not translucent it is it tan which I do not know if that affected the color of mySkin but I also don’t know if the minerals did that to it. I will try this out a few more times but overall I don’t think it is worth your money me personally if I wouldn’t of got this for free I wouldn’t of bought it
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
The Ulta translucent mineral setting powder is one that I use on a semi-regular basis. Like most 'translucent' powders, it can't tend to look a little chalky. However, in comparison to others, its really no different; I've only found maybe two powders that leave a flawless finish without a little chalkiness. The specific one I use is a mineral powder which DOES help to cut down on that powdery look, and help it look and blend more naturally. This powder is tinted. When you think of translucent powder, most of the time you picture white. This powder can be found in fair, light, medium, and dark 'tinted' shades. If your makeup routine is more of an easy everyday look, this is a great powder to set and finish!
Desiree H.
Adelanto, CA
I didn’t dislike this finishing powder so much as I didn’t really get the right color for myself, it left my skin a little chalky but it didn’t dry my skin out, and it helped set my makeup. I won’t be buying it again personally. You can get better for the price.
Hannah H.
Fredericksburg, VA
I have this product but I don’t like how it makes my under eyes look Cakey. It also makes my skin break out. So I am not a fan of the mineral setting powder. I haven’t tried other brands, I have always had success just using pressed powder over my foudation.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
One of my top favorite daily makeup setting powders! I use this with a fluffy powder brush and apply under the eyes and anywhere on my face that tend to get oily! I will always continue to recommend this product to others! It was worth every penny!
Paloma B.
Henderson, NV
Personally I use this to set the concealer on my eyelids and use that as a shadow primer! It works amazing and as a setting power I think it does it’s job! No flashback and it helps your makeup not crease. I loved it
Angela G.
Oh my goodness. I really hope I receive this product for Christmas it is absolutely amazing and makes my face look so smooth after applying all my makeup. You can find this at ulta and the price is so good! #giftcrush I would recommend this to all of my friends #GIFTCRUSH
Danelle G.
Good setting powder that will hold my foundation and concealer in place. Only downside, it's difficult to remove the last 1/3 of the product to use. Would repurchase if the packaging was different.
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
I like this as a drugstore setting powder. It is messy and it provides a lot of powder clouds when you apply this to the face. It does give me that Matte look and it makes my skin feel so smooth after the fact.
Courtney đź”®.
Estero, FL
I found this to be a good setting powder for the price. My makeup did look better and stay on longer than if I had no powder on at all. And it definitely helped my oily complexion.
Kaitlyn G.
Whitmire, SC
What's the easiest way to transfer the powder to your skin? Is it easier with a sponge or a powder brush?
Brenda V.
What would you rank this product & why?
Jesline J.
Can you use this product to bake?
Ayah S.
Ulta is having a buy 2 get 2 free sale on items, and this is currently in my cart. Is it recommended? How good is this product and is it worth it? Does it show like there's pure powder on your face after applying make up? I've never used any setting powders so I'm really hoping this is a good beginner product 🙌🏼 I can use all the reviews!
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Is this available in the UK?