BY ULTA

Mineral Setting Powder - Ulta's Mineral Setting Powder is a talc-free powder that sits lightly upon skin to even your complexion and highlight your skin. Formulated with pure minerals that will not irritate skin. Ideal for all skin types. Achieve luminous, smooth and healthy looking skin. Ulta's silky powder applies effortlessly, covers redness, and provides an even and flawless finish. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Silicone free.(0.26 oz.) - Mineral Setting Powder see more...

Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
I received this as a gwp with ulta before i started really putting on my make up so i didnt know how to use it at first. But now that i do, i think it works well, leaves my under eye looking a little dull. I have started to notice that the powder clumps together. i cant tell if that is because its old or for some other reason. but it works well gets the job done.
Emily S.
Vinemont, AL
I really like Ulta's loose setting powder. It works very well to set my makeup and for the price ($14) you can't beat it. I like to buy them when they are buy two get two free and one will last me a few months. It can get slightly cakey but not nearly as much as colored loose powder.
Angela G.
Oh my goodness. I really hope I receive this product for Christmas it is absolutely amazing and makes my face look so smooth after applying all my makeup. You can find this at ulta and the price is so good! #giftcrush I would recommend this to all of my friends #GIFTCRUSH
Jess T.
El monte, CA
I love loose setting powders and my all time fave is the Laura mercier but because of the price I decided to look into others and try this one and so far I like it a lot. It doesn't get cakey and does a great job. Especially for the price $14 along with when they have buy 2 get two free at ulta you can't go wrong. I prefer loose powder but their finishing powder in banana is also one you can't go wrong with. They are very light and finish great without leaving a white cast on your face.
Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
I like this as a drugstore setting powder. It is messy and it provides a lot of powder clouds when you apply this to the face. It does give me that Matte look and it makes my skin feel so smooth after the fact.
Kenzie &.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite low cost setting powder. It doesn’t get cakey, or change colors at all on the skin. It blends in perfectly and is great for baking. A great alternative to Laura mercier powder.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
Now that I have figured out how to not get it everywhere but on my face, leaves a smooth finish on the skin, really easy to bake with as well as an all over setting powder. I prefer this over other lose powders because it has such a nice softening finish. Haven't actually noticed any flashback while wearing it so that is a positive.
Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
ULTA Mineral Setting Powder it was a waste of money, even it was not that expensive. It does absolutely nothing, instead it wakes your makeup look ashy and cakey. It feels heavy on your face. Would not buy never ever again. Sorry ULTA😊
Kennedy N.
Indianapolis, IN
Product gives you a nice blurred finish like. It helps blend all your product together and it keeps your product on there for extended period of time. When you look at the cost versus other products this is definitely the one you want to buy.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Was The First Item I Tried In The ULTA Brand & I Was Impressed!.I Used This Over The Clinique Beyond Perfecting 2 In 1 Foundation & Concealer.My Makeup Looked So Pretty:)I Was Suprised This Isn't Spoken More Of:)
Kaitlyn G.
Whitmire, SC
What's the easiest way to transfer the powder to your skin? Is it easier with a sponge or a powder brush?
Brenda V.
What would you rank this product & why?
Jesline J.
Can you use this product to bake?
Ayah S.
Ulta is having a buy 2 get 2 free sale on items, and this is currently in my cart. Is it recommended? How good is this product and is it worth it? Does it show like there's pure powder on your face after applying make up? I've never used any setting powders so I'm really hoping this is a good beginner product 🙌🏼 I can use all the reviews!
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
Is this available in the UK?