BY ULTA

Mineral Setting Powder - Ulta's Mineral Setting Powder is a talc-free powder that sits lightly upon skin to even your complexion and highlight your skin. Formulated with pure minerals that will not irritate skin. Ideal for all skin types. Achieve luminous, smooth and healthy looking skin. Ulta's silky powder applies effortlessly, covers redness, and provides an even and flawless finish. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Silicone free.(0.26 oz.) - Mineral Setting Powder see more...

Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
I was so frustrated that my foundation had no staying power. It was melting off my face halfway through my workday. A friend suggested to get a setting powder. While shopping at Ulta I decided to try their store brand mineral setting powder. Not only was it affordable but they had a light enough shade to match my skin tone. I am shook by how awesome this is. My make up last all day! I do a little touch up on my nose but that’s because it’s allergy season 🤧. I’ve used this for a summer wedding and didn’t sweat my face off. I HIGHLY recommend this mineral setting powder. It’s affordable and works wonderfully. I use it over a drug store brand foundation and ulta concealer. It’s great for baking too.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
The Ulta translucent mineral setting powder is one that I use on a semi-regular basis. Like most 'translucent' powders, it can't tend to look a little chalky. However, in comparison to others, its really no different; I've only found maybe two powders that leave a flawless finish without a little chalkiness. The specific one I use is a mineral powder which DOES help to cut down on that powdery look, and help it look and blend more naturally. This powder is tinted. When you think of translucent powder, most of the time you picture white. This powder can be found in fair, light, medium, and dark 'tinted' shades. If your makeup routine is more of an easy everyday look, this is a great powder to set and finish!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I like this product a lot. I have oily skin and this is one of two powders that I switch between on a daily basis. I had a hard time figuring out how to open it at first because you need to remove a very thin plastic sticker covering the holes and then also twist the top so that powder dispenses. The powder does not dispense evenly so sometimes I have too much on the cap, other times not enough.

I don't have too many problems with fall out with this powder. I wear black often and rarely get this on my clothes. It sticks to my brush well and transfers easily to my face. It keeps me pretty matte but still  natural-looking.
This is not a hydrating powder so sometimes it will accentuate dry patches on my face.
Cinamon Y.
Scottsdale
I received this product in an Ulta gift set.  It is a good product & does it's job.  This is not a product I use on a regular basis but I would purchase again on it's own.  It's light & does a good job of setting make-up in place for longer wear.  The package is good & I find the formula to be light & doesn't cause any issues with my sensitive skin.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this stuff...I usually get 4 at a time but I think my face was getting too used to it bc i feel like I had to use it more often bc my face was getting oilier faster than usual. Also, the sifter on top sucks so I have to pry it off to get the remainder and I save all 4 and put them all together to make almost half a container full!! I only will get it on the buy 2 get 2 free ulta sales otherwise I go for a cheaper one.
Alyssa D.
I received this free from A make up deal. It is a miniature form and the packaging is sleep institute I have only use this product a few times but was not overly impressed. It is a very very very messy loose powder. I would open it up and the powder with the flying everywhere and create a huge mess more than what it was worth to use. The color is also not translucent it is it tan which I do not know if that affected the color of mySkin but I also don’t know if the minerals did that to it. I will try this out a few more times but overall I don’t think it is worth your money me personally if I wouldn’t of got this for free I wouldn’t of bought it
Brittnay B.
Gets the job done and is a great price. I mainly use for setting my under eye. I do wish that it was a little more translucent because sometimes I feel like it looks a little white on my skin sometimes but definitely keeps my under eye from creasing. The powder itself is very soft and feels nice.
Jessica C.
Millbrook
I got a sample of this in an Ulta bag I received for spending so much money. I’ve used it ever since and when the sample ran out, I bought the full sized product. I’ve never really used setting powder before but this one works really well with my other makeup products and is fairly inexpensive.
Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
I didn’t dislike this finishing powder so much as I didn’t really get the right color for myself, it left my skin a little chalky but it didn’t dry my skin out, and it helped set my makeup. I won’t be buying it again personally. You can get better for the price.
Kate P.
belmar
This powder was OK. When I first used it it turned my under-eye yellow and made them darker. I am not sure if it reacted with my concealer or what but I am still testing it out. I don’t know if I would recommend this product to others just yet.
Kaitlyn G.
Whitmire, SC
What's the easiest way to transfer the powder to your skin? Is it easier with a sponge or a powder brush?
Jesline J.
Can you use this product to bake?
Cadeara L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Do you think a finishing powder is a necessary step in keeping a look in place over using a setting spray? Should you use both or just one over the other?
Brenda V.
What would you rank this product & why?
Ayah S.
Ulta is having a buy 2 get 2 free sale on items, and this is currently in my cart. Is it recommended? How good is this product and is it worth it? Does it show like there's pure powder on your face after applying make up? I've never used any setting powders so I'm really hoping this is a good beginner product 🙌🏼 I can use all the reviews!