BY ULTA

Mineral Setting Powder - Ulta's Mineral Setting Powder is a talc-free powder that sits lightly upon skin to even your complexion and highlight your skin. Formulated with pure minerals that will not irritate skin. Ideal for all skin types. Achieve luminous, smooth and healthy looking skin. Ulta's silky powder applies effortlessly, covers redness, and provides an even and flawless finish. Oil free. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Silicone free.(0.26 oz.) - Mineral Setting Powder see more...

Buy on ULTA
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
This powder is great to dust lightly over liquid foundation to set it! Easy to transport, I don't have to worry about the cap coming off because it's a twist off, and I don't have to worry about powder going everywhere when I open it because it seals on the inside too! My only qualm is that you can only dust it VERY lightly over your face and it is definitely not for baking, because too much and it'll leave your skin looking orange!
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
The texture of the powder is super luxurious, but it can get a little heavy. It's been good for baking and setting under eyes, but I can't use it all over my fave without looking cake faced. It's okay for the price point, and the color and finish is nice, but I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I can spend more to get a better finish with a different product.
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
Soooo this powder is good but it doesn't set or blend as well as it should its nice for setting but if you don't like that flash back look don't apply a lot just a minimum! It is good for setting and baking but its very tough to blend especially for certain skin tones but its not that bad just blend and use a little!
Courtney R.
Absolutely love this stuff! I use it after i have applied my foundation, blush, and eye makeup. I use the Ulta demi-matte foundation underneath. My face doesn't get shiny or dewy, and my makeup doesn't crease. It is such a lightweight powder. I can hardly tell it is there. Love love love this product!
Allissa K.
Saginaw, MI
Love the product and it's amazing for the price. Lasts a decent amount of time and makes the face look matte and poreless. It's very easy to use and the only thing I would improve is they need more variety of tones for skin. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jennifer G.
I got this powder in a promotional gift set from a local Ulta store. The coverage of this powder was very nice, especially for the cost of it. It was very light, but it did a great job setting my makeup for the day. As soon as I run out I plan on buying more.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Got a small jar of this in ulta's promotion bag this week and i love it! great for cleaning up oil/shine. it's not drying and isn't cakey. looks great on top of anything, but isn't foundation coverage (guess that's why it's a setting powder). I'd buy again!
Madeline M.
Wilmore, KY
Ulta's Mineral Setting Powder is an amazing deal for its price! Very lightweight formula with a soft matte finish. Looks great and keeps my makeup in place! I reapply usually once per day to keep the shine down on my nose-- great for absorbing oil!
Keagan S.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love this mineral powder. I use it for baking my under eyes every day. It definitely met my expectations. It is easy to apply and use. I recommend it to everybody!! It is my favorite mineral powder
Maggie S.
Springfield, MO
So far I have really enjoyed using this product! Ulta was running a buy two get two free special, so I bought it last week! I've only used it twice so far but it's already helped to hide my oily skin!
Kaitlyn G.
Whitmire, SC
What's the easiest way to transfer the powder to your skin? Is it easier with a sponge or a powder brush?
Jesline J.
Can you use this product to bake?
Brenda V.
What would you rank this product & why?
Ayah S.
Ulta is having a buy 2 get 2 free sale on items, and this is currently in my cart. Is it recommended? How good is this product and is it worth it? Does it show like there's pure powder on your face after applying make up? I've never used any setting powders so I'm really hoping this is a good beginner product 🙌🏼 I can use all the reviews!