BY ULTA #64 in Powder Foundation

Mineral Powder Foundation - Ulta's Mineral Powder Foundation is made with pure, crushed minerals and soothing extracts of chamomile and ginseng. Ideal for all skin types. Achieve long-lasting, buildable, lightweight coverage with a natural finish. Soft and creamy texture applies effortlessly, covering blemishes and evening out skin tone for a flawless look. Fragrance free. Gluten free. Sulfate free. Silicone free.Shades:C: Cool (more pink undertones)N: Neutral (neither warm or cool)W: Warm (more yellow undertones)(0.35 oz.) - Mineral Powder Foundation see more...

• How does this work throughout the day? I have dry skin, b...8 Answers
  • What other products do you use along with this?2 Answers
  • Does this make skin oily?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "Out of all the foundations I've tried, the bare minerals mineral foundation was the only one that did not make my skin itch or break out, while providing me with excellent coverage! " in 5 reviews
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
Review for: Fair 03W more...
I’ve been using ulta powder foundation for years! It’s a good price for the product you get. I use it daily, and will continue to do so. I’ve tried other powder foundations, that cost more and I felt as though they were the same in product so why not pay less?
McKenna H.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Fair 03W more...
So I recently got this on sale and I like it. But I can’t really tell what it does😂 when I put it on I can tell that it mattes my face but through out the day I can’t really tell. So if you are really into your makeup I would say pass on this. But if you are a newbie like myself when it comes to face makeup I say go for it
Haley D.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Medium 03C more...
I recently tried Ulta Mineral Powder Foundation for the first time when it was on sale at Ulta. It's an OKAY foundation. Compared to Bare Minerals, it makes my skin dry, which paired with the powder foundation can make my face look flaky, which no one likes. I do really like the buildable coverage it gives.
Jessica W.
Longview
I have been using Ulta’s powder foundation, with no liquid foundation, for years. I like just powder because I don’t like liquid foundation and how thick it feels but need something to cover up blemishes. This works great on its own and I wear it daily!
jackie h.
Butler, PA
Review for: Fair 01C more...
I don’t mind this product, it gives a nice finishing look after you apply your make up but I wish there was more coverage. I have oily skin and this doesn’t help much. It’s also difficult to get out of the packaging but nice in the way you aren’t wasting product
Ashley E.
Greensburg, IN
Review for: Fair 01C more...
This foundation works wonders for me.  I used to use the Fit Me! by Maybelline, but found this one and was glad to make the switch.  A lot of coverage in a little product.  It sits well with my concealer and leaves a nice soft finish on my face.  I was not a big foundation wearer before this, but now I wear it every day.  This doesn't irritate my sensitive dry skin like some others do.  It stayed for a majority of my work day and only had to touch up before dinner.
Mikki D.
El Cajon, CA
Love how light it feels on my face. It’s not full coverage but it gets the job done when I feel like putting make up on but not looking too done up. With the changing seasons I don’t have the right color to match my skin but i would buy again
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is the finishing/setting powder that I currently use. Quality mineral powders have great coverage and a natural finish, and that's what I love about this one. No powdery look, no creasing issues, and a good value that lasts forever!
Ashley C.
I use this product almost every day. I would compare it right alongside bare minerals. Not heavy at all. Great choices for color . Love using it with a kabuki brush then blending with any bronzer or highlighter ! Frequent buyer !!
Olivia R.
6733 Itaska St.
Review for: Medium 01W more...
I really want to try this powder foundation! I don’t know if it is good or not though?!? Have any of you guys tried this before or not!?! I hope I am able to get it soon! Comment if you have tried it before!!! ♥️♥️♥️
Nicki W.
How does this work throughout the day? I have dry skin, but my face gets shiny throughout the day. Does this help against that issue well?
Stephanie B.
Chantilly, VA
I usually just go with Bare Minerals when it comes to these types of things. Is this a good dupe?
Elizabeth D.
What's the coverage like on this powder?
Yvonne M.
Orlando , FL
I love Bare Minerals but it makes my face itch like crazy? Has anyone else experienced this?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I have used Bare Minerals for years. How does this product compare?