BY ULTA #70 in Nail Files

"Medium Grade Nail File - Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE see more...

Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I’m so bad at doing my own nails, but this works perfectly when in a pinch. It’s easy to shape my nails between manicures. I got it at ulta and it’s the only file I really ever use. No complaints here.
Effie C.
ULTA Pressed Setting Powder I've been using this to set my makeup with & so far it does really good it doesn't look cakey & it sets my makeup pretty good
Chelsie G.
Wichita, KS
Does a good job at filing the nails without making them weak. I typically don't have a need to use these unless I have previously broken a nail, but they are great to even them out!
K S.
Orem, UT
I am the kind of person that can't stand it if my nail gets chipped during the day. Having a nail file in my purse/backpack is a necessity! This one is perfect, and a good price! The only thing I don't love about it, is I find it gets worn out kind of quickly.
Blaire J.
Anderson, SC
This is awesome to have on you at all times for life's little nail snags:) i just put it in my travel size must haves bag and I'm good to go! A great item at a great value....I would definitely buy it again!
Mia J.
I love how this nail filer has a wider and smaller edge for precise filing. It is super easy to hold due to having a handle. I bought this from Ulta and it was not expensive at all! I highly recommend!
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
A good nail file, that I enjoyed using. It was at a good value and wasn't turned off by price for my first time buying this brand. I will come back and buy another soon!
Natasha B.
A nail file is a nail file is a nail file. None of these are any better nor any worse than another . But it is the brand name you pay for.
Lorraine R.
This nail file prove me wrong and since my momma thought me how to clean and do my own nail as mani and pedi i recommend this nail file
Nur B.
I like this nail filer and how reusable it is whenever needed. It lasts pretty long and if recommend it to anyone.