BY ULTA

Maximum Lashes Mascara - Maximize your lashes to their fullest potential with Ulta's ultimate volumizing mascara, Maximum Lashes Mascara! An innovative brush applicator combines short and long diamond-shaped bristles to evenly coat your lashes, while keeping your lashes clump free.Benefits:Extreme lengthening and volumizing propertiesSmudge free and flake freeSpecial waxes provide buildable length and volumeInnovative polymers facilitate uniform application and pigment dispersionParaben and TEA freeOphthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers - Maximum Lashes Mascara see more...

• Is this mascara formula more wet or dry?3 Answers
  • How's do you like this mascara? Does it really lengthen your las...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Devon P.
Paris, KY
Review for: Jet Black
My daughters favorite place to shop for cosmetics!! She’ll be getting a gift card this year for Christmas. Usually find great deals at ulta and sometimes even coupons. They have a great selection of quality products to choose from. If you haven’t ever been you should definitely try it out!! Just one of our favorite products at ULTA Maximum Lashes Mascara
aaliyah r.
Houston
Review for: Jet Black
I personally rate this 5 stars because the mascara isn't clumpy and doesn't make my lashes clumped up cause personally I like my lashes to be separated, I also like the way the brush is and the formula it's self
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Jet Black
So I just bought this mascara yesterday because it was 2 for $12 and I do not regret it at all! I was about to spend $28 on mascara till I stumbled upon this. ITS BOMB. Works as well as a high end mascara my lashes honestly haven’t looked this long or nice with any other mascara. I think I’ll be buying this from now on
Torrey S.
Review for: Jet Black
This mascara is true to its claim for maximized lashes in volume and length. The formula doesn't make/have a lot of clumps so it's great for feathery lashes. It lasts long when untouched but is very weak when in contact with water. The only thing I don't like about this mascara is the applicator. It has multiple sharp and stiff "spikes" that could be very dangerous around your eyes.
Erin W.
Delta, CO
Review for: Jet Black
For a store brand mascara, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. It goes on easily, although the brush is very hard, doesn’t get hard and doesn’t flake. This is starting to become a staple on my makeup bag.
Blissful B.
Review for: Jet Black
I love this mascara! It's affordable, also a plus because I love ulta! The jet black is great for brown eyes, and people with dark eye brows. This is my go to mascara and it lasts all day. I only wish it was available in waterproof! Makes your lashes look so long!
Amieé S.
Russellville , AL
Review for: Jet Black
I keep this at work. You know we all have makeup we stash at work “just in case”. It’s fairly cheap and it actually delivers a good effect. 4 stars only because my last tube dries out really fast. The wand is amazing.
Missy C.
Grosse Ile
Review for: Soft Black
I got this as a gift with purchase at Ulta and it’s not the best product I’ve used. It’s also not the worst. It separates our lashes and has a nice brush. It gives more of a natural effect. I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re looking to build volume.
Sam D.
Taylor, PA
Review for: Jet Black
I got this as an ulta gift and I was so surprised at how much I liked it! It goes on the lashes so beautifully and doesn't clump. The wand is nice and big and holds a lot of product. It is a little hard to put on the lower lashes but it separates the lashes and makes them so long and beautiful.
Nicole J.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Soft Black
I really love the applicator for this mascara. It has hard bristles which helps my eye lashes to not clump up. The reason why I took a star away is because it takes a lot of costs to make the color look good (I do have blonde eyelashes).
Liz K.
Is this mascara formula more wet or dry?
Rochelle N.
How's do you like this mascara? Does it really lengthen your lashes? ULTA Maximum Lashes Mascara