BY ULTA

Mattifying Balm - Ulta's Mattifying Balm provides a flawless matte finish to set makeup and can be used for touch-ups throughout the day. It minimizes the look of pores, eliminates shine, and gives the skin a silky, smooth finish. This purse-friendly compact includes a built in sponge so you can take it with you wherever you go. - Mattifying Balm

Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Easy to use and really takes away the shine in my t zone when there is too much. Received a free sample and loved it
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This product has been doing great as far as keeping me matte. I got this in the Ulta's primer essential box, and they give you a sponge to apply. Dab this product on if you need a touch up, the balm will remove other makeup if wiped.
Lizzie G.
I love this stuff!! It really mattifies instantly, the moment you apply. Doesn't seem to take any makeup off either. But the shine is gone, totally gone. It also isn't very expensive, and Ulta usually has a deal with their brand going on. It beats going through four thousand blotting papers a day!
Brittney J.
Mobile, AL
I love this product. I use it daily!! It really absorbs oil! I feels like a lib balm. You can't see it when u apply and it doesn't feel heavy.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I have been dealing with oily t zone for years. You leave the house flawless and by the time lunch hits you look like a shiny non make up mess. Well fret no more. This product I purchased on accident thinking it was a pressed power that was netural in color. I didnt want to go all the way to the store to return it and I am so happy I didnt because this has changed my life. Amazing and lasts all day!
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product does what it promises. I personally hate layering powder on top of oil and I also hate using oil blotting papers just to have no where to throw them after. This product is easy to use and have a pleasant feel to the skin. The packaging is also really nice and it has a very good size mirror. I'm so happy to have finally given in an purchased this product.
Kialey V.
I really like what this does for my skin. You can put it on and it leaves your skin feeling sooo soft while still keeping It oil free and matte. It's feels great on the skin and isn't too cakey at all. I like to use this alone on my skin or as a powder over my makeup.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
After seeing good reviews on here and Ulta, I decided to make the purchase. At first I thought it was horrible. I didn't understand the application. When I was putting it on, it felt like the applicator wasn't working. I felt my forehead after I applied it and it was so silky smooth. I realized that it goes on really light and you can barely feel it but if you touch your face after application, you realize it's on there. I've used so many primers including the holy grail Becca and nothing compares to this! It truly works and I was oil free all day! Very little goes a super long way. This is now my favorite primer for my oily Tzone.
Devynne P.
Hamburg, PA
I love this I use it while I'm at dance and it soaks up all the oil on my face. It is very lightweight and long lasting. Super easy to apply and works so well. I recommend this stuff to everyone. I love it!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
As someone with oily skin, I always struggle with how to keep my skin matte. It's hard to prevent my skin from looking oil, even with the frequent touch-ups throughout the day. I use  tarte™ Amazonian clay full coverage foundation SPF 15 as my foundation of choice. It helps curb a lot of the oil, but I still have problems in a couple hours. I have tried everything from mattifying primers to powders. They helped, but none solved the problem. That was the case until I discovered this product.

I was skeptical at first. But I bought it anyways & I'm so glad that I did. The product is a solid. A little goes a long way. I dip the included applicator into the product lightly and then tap it first into the oiliest areas of my T-zone, moving outward. It's hard to see where you have product on because it goes on clear. But you can instantly feel a difference in how much smoother and matte the covered areas are. I only need about two pats into the balm for the entire day.

That's right. This product keeps me matte ALL DAY. I do zero touch-ups when I use this product. It keeps me MATTE. Not less oily, but totally matte. I use it in combination with the Tarte Clay foundation and Essence Mattifying Powder. Those products alone keep me matte for a few hours. When I added this balm to my routine, I stay matte for over 12 hours. It's incredible.

Friends with oily skin, do yourself a favor & buy this. It can go over or under your makeup. I've done both & have similar results. This is the one makeup product I cannot go without.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been wanting to try this balm out on my oily t-zone. It's hard for me to try out products because of my sensitive skin. Will this product make me breakout?
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
Does this work? I am looking for a way to keep matte during my summer wedding without adding more and more powder to my face.
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
I need help, do I use this as a primer, the directions say to apply over makeup but that just doesn't seem like it would work to me. Please any advice would be appreciated!!
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
When and how do I apply this?
Adela C.
nigeria
Do you apply this before or after foundation?