BY ULTA

Mattifying Balm - Ulta's Mattifying Balm provides a flawless matte finish to set makeup and can be used for touch-ups throughout the day. It minimizes the look of pores, eliminates shine, and gives the skin a silky, smooth finish. This purse-friendly compact includes a built in sponge so you can take it with you wherever you go. - Mattifying Balm

Devynne P.
Hamburg, PA
I love this I use it while I'm at dance and it soaks up all the oil on my face. It is very lightweight and long lasting. Super easy to apply and works so well. I recommend this stuff to everyone. I love it!
Brittany R.
New Brunswick
I used this mattifying balm as a primer and it was awesome. I have oily skin and this product really helped contain that. It was very cheap and definitely worth a try. I was a little skeptical at first because it is a balm and it was a little difficult to apply to my face. But after my second or third time using it I got the hang of it.
Savannah B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this balm religiously to mattify my makeup and eliminate shine. Lasts me nearly all day and gives me a super soft look while blurring my pores. Hands down my fave ulta brand product. It has lasted me quiet awhile.
Rosa L.
Surprise, AZ
I love this product it's like a chapstick for your face!! Really absorbs all the oils from my face and the price is super affordable it's nice for the summer since it helps your skin breathe totally would recommend
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I really enjoy the way this product feels and works! I'm not usually into silicone primers and such but this is really nice. It does a great job making your skin look matte and filling in pores.
Kayla B.
at first I wasn't really sure about this item I wasn't sure if it was going to that well but I needed something that was going to be able to kind of control my oily skin and I was surprised but I think this does a very good job in doing so.
Kenie F.
St Louis Park, MN
Thought it was an interesting product when I first spotted it. It helps a little, but it's not great. I can feel the difference more than I can see it.
Brittney J.
Mobile, AL
I love this product. I use it daily!! It really absorbs oil! I feels like a lib balm. You can't see it when u apply and it doesn't feel heavy.
Ellen S.
Petaluma
This mattifying balm is great! I put it on before my foundation on the areas where I get oily. It's lightweight and soft to the touch.
Megan B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Easy to use and really takes away the shine in my t zone when there is too much. Received a free sample and loved it
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been wanting to try this balm out on my oily t-zone. It's hard for me to try out products because of my sensitive skin. Will this product make me breakout?
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
Does this work? I am looking for a way to keep matte during my summer wedding without adding more and more powder to my face.
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
I need help, do I use this as a primer, the directions say to apply over makeup but that just doesn't seem like it would work to me. Please any advice would be appreciated!!
Wilma G.
po box 1356 port isabel
When and how do I apply this?
Adela C.
nigeria
Do you apply this before or after foundation?