ULTA Mattifying Balm

by ULTA

Mattifying Balm - Ulta's Mattifying Balm provides a flawless matte finish to set makeup and can be used for touch-ups throughout the day. It minimizes the look of pores, eliminates shine, and gives the skin a silky, smooth finish. This purse-friendly compact includes a built in sponge so you can take it with you wherever you go. - Mattifying Balm

ULTA Mattifying Balm Does anyone know how good this is with minimizing pores?
Do you apply this before or after foundation?
I need help, do I use this as a primer, the directions say to apply over makeup but that just doesn't seem like it would work to me. Please any advice would be appreciated!!
Start your review of ULTA Mattifying Balm!
I bought this primer a few days ago and so far I love it. For $11, it’s a great product. I have combo to oily skin and this product does a great job at minimizing the oil on my face. It makes my makeup look flawless and prevents it from looking super oily. I would highly suggest if you have oily skin.
Hamburg, PA
I love this I use it while I'm at dance and it soaks up all the oil on my face. It is very lightweight and long lasting. Super easy to apply and works so well. I recommend this stuff to everyone. I love it!
Bartlett, TN
This is the weirdest coolest product. It looks like a big lip balm tin. It seriously is a balm and feel silky. As soon as you blot it on your skin it absorbs the oil. Very cool!! Love it!!!
New Brunswick
I used this mattifying balm as a primer and it was awesome. I have oily skin and this product really helped contain that. It was very cheap and definitely worth a try. I was a little skeptical at first because it is a balm and it was a little difficult to apply to my face. But after my second or third time using it I got the hang of it.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I use this balm religiously to mattify my makeup and eliminate shine. Lasts me nearly all day and gives me a super soft look while blurring my pores. Hands down my fave ulta brand product. It has lasted me quiet awhile.
Surprise, AZ
I love this product it's like a chapstick for your face!! Really absorbs all the oils from my face and the price is super affordable it's nice for the summer since it helps your skin breathe totally would recommend
Hot Springs, AR
I really enjoy the way this product feels and works! I'm not usually into silicone primers and such but this is really nice. It does a great job making your skin look matte and filling in pores.
at first I wasn't really sure about this item I wasn't sure if it was going to that well but I needed something that was going to be able to kind of control my oily skin and I was surprised but I think this does a very good job in doing so.
Minneapolis, MN
Thought it was an interesting product when I first spotted it. It helps a little, but it's not great. I can feel the difference more than I can see it.
Irvington, AL
I love this product. I use it daily!! It really absorbs oil! I feels like a lib balm. You can't see it when u apply and it doesn't feel heavy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mundelein
10 months ago
ULTA Mattifying Balm Does anyone know how good this is with minimizing pores?