BY ULTA

Mattifying Balm - Ulta's Mattifying Balm provides a flawless matte finish to set makeup and can be used for touch-ups throughout the day. It minimizes the look of pores, eliminates shine, and gives the skin a silky, smooth finish. This purse-friendly compact includes a built in sponge so you can take it with you wherever you go. - Mattifying Balm

Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
This product has been doing great as far as keeping me matte. I got this in the Ulta's primer essential box, and they give you a sponge to apply. Dab this product on if you need a touch up, the balm will remove other makeup if wiped.
Sydney T.
This has the strangest consistency but I have been loving it!! I use the sponge it comes with and just dab it on the areas I get oily in and use as a primer. It really does minimize any shine I have and work as a great primer!!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
After seeing good reviews on here and Ulta, I decided to make the purchase. At first I thought it was horrible. I didn't understand the application. When I was putting it on, it felt like the applicator wasn't working. I felt my forehead after I applied it and it was so silky smooth. I realized that it goes on really light and you can barely feel it but if you touch your face after application, you realize it's on there. I've used so many primers including the holy grail Becca and nothing compares to this! It truly works and I was oil free all day! Very little goes a super long way. This is now my favorite primer for my oily Tzone.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I got this in a set from ulta, and although I wasn't super excited about this item, I figured I'd try it. I'm not sure what the price point is for this so I'm unsure if I'd repurchase, but it does instantly give your skin a matte finish. I've used it under and over my makeup without any issues. I also like it as an alternative to applying powder to try to re-mattify since it doesn't give any chalky or pigmented texture like a powder can.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I have been dealing with oily t zone for years. You leave the house flawless and by the time lunch hits you look like a shiny non make up mess. Well fret no more. This product I purchased on accident thinking it was a pressed power that was netural in color. I didnt want to go all the way to the store to return it and I am so happy I didnt because this has changed my life. Amazing and lasts all day!
Lauren O.
I am happy I gave this product a try. I read many good reviews about it on Ulta which was my reason for buying it. I have combo skin which can get very oily at times. This product has helped eliminate that problem. I have used it both under just my moisturizer and my foundation both liquid and mineral. I wish there was a little more product in the compact but for the price it is worth it.
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product does what it promises. I personally hate layering powder on top of oil and I also hate using oil blotting papers just to have no where to throw them after. This product is easy to use and have a pleasant feel to the skin. The packaging is also really nice and it has a very good size mirror. I'm so happy to have finally given in an purchased this product.
Brenda P.
Cicero, IL
This product really is a balm, I was skeptical on trying this out because I didn't understand how this would keep your oily skin matte but it does work! I just use the applicator this comes with and pat it onto my forehead, nose and so on to keep the shine away. Works great!
Kialey V.
I really like what this does for my skin. You can put it on and it leaves your skin feeling sooo soft while still keeping It oil free and matte. It's feels great on the skin and isn't too cakey at all. I like to use this alone on my skin or as a powder over my makeup.
Devynne P.
Hamburg, PA
I love this I use it while I'm at dance and it soaks up all the oil on my face. It is very lightweight and long lasting. Super easy to apply and works so well. I recommend this stuff to everyone. I love it!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been wanting to try this balm out on my oily t-zone. It's hard for me to try out products because of my sensitive skin. Will this product make me breakout?
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
Does this work? I am looking for a way to keep matte during my summer wedding without adding more and more powder to my face.
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
I need help, do I use this as a primer, the directions say to apply over makeup but that just doesn't seem like it would work to me. Please any advice would be appreciated!!
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
When and how do I apply this?
Adela C.
nigeria
Do you apply this before or after foundation?