BY ULTA

Matte Lipstick - ULTA Matte Lipstick gives full, rich color in a long lasting and high fashion matte finish formula. - Matte Lipstick see more...

• How good is this??4 Answers
  • There are different matte lipsticks and lipglosses on the...2 Answers
  • Looking for a matte lipstick. Does this one dry out your ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "For not being a high end brand, this lipstick gets the job done. I have it in about 3 colors and swear by it. long lasting matte finish for EIGHT bucks? yes please. i like that the actual tube is matte too. I would definitely recommend this to others. I'm a big fan! Goes on smooth and creamy feel." in 21 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing matte lipstick I own 3 of these and there very well pigmented" in 8 reviews
  • "I have raspberry noir and it's metallic pinky red! I love it so much. The smell of the lipstick very woody and like tea-ish. I love it!!!" in 8 reviews
Courtney B.
Review for: Burnt Red more...
I’m going to start off with the best and worst thing about this lipstick: It’s is the absolute creamiest soft non-drying matte lipstick I’ve ever tried. But it does transfer/wear off over the course of two hours and leaves a light stain, so I do have to reapply.

I have several colors of this formula, all of them apply evenly and are fully opaque. I was pretty shocked that the Ulta’s house brand wouldn’t only be good, but one of my favorites.

Also, the price is amazing. I believe it’s $9 without a sale, but the sales are so common you can get it for $4ish easily.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Review for: Pomegranate more...
Fairly surprised by how much i like this lipstick!!! I have higher quality brands in a similar color, so, when ibwas given this in one of there free beuty bags I almost gave it awaym so glad i kept it. I find myself reach for this one! Its so Smoth and melts with my lips texture effortlessly. Its so easy and doesnt require and primer or scrubbing if my lips to look good. Great product!
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Wicked Red 253 more...
I love Ultas matte lipstick. Well all of their lipstick for that matter. The packaging is sleek and silver. And they are always on clearance or having buy 2 get 2 deals. I wore this red one for a Christmas party at my sons school and got a ton of compliments on it. We were having hot cocoa and cookies. And it stayed put the whole time without smudging and without a lip liner. The picture is actually from after the party and getting home. I was shocked it still stayed in such great place.
🌻Alexis S.
These are really good, and my favorite shade is actually similar to the one in the picture. Ulta offers a wide selection of lip shades, so it's easy to find one that complements your skin tone or mimics the natural color of your lips. It's also nice that the product is affordable, goes on easily and is highly pigmented! :) 👍
Mikayla S.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: Pink Diamond (medium bright blue pink) more...
I have never been much of a lipstick wearer because of lipsticks that are of this quality. I am usually a huge fan of the ulta brand of makeup but they cannot seem to get their lipstick quality right. This lipstick does not stay on for more than 5 minutes, looks cheap, and makes my lips look cracked and flaky. I stopped getting this brand a few years back and recently tried it again because there was a color that I liked. So in hopes that the formula got better, as they often do, I bought the lipstick. To my disappointment, it was still the same. I won’t ever buy this lipstick again and truly have wasted my money on the ones I have tried in the past.
Shannon G.
Review for: Wicked Red (medium bright true red), Raspberry Noir (medium rosy pink with shimmer), Pomegranate more...
I love my Ulta lipsticks!  They are such a great value and come in so many different shades, I always come back for more. They glide on smoothly and are very long lasting.  As with any Ulta product, there always seems to be a deal involved too which is great!
Erin C.
Philadelphia
I was wonderfully surprised by this Ulta brand of lipstick. It stays on for hours, offers multiple color options that compliment whatever look I'm going for that day. This is a great, inexpensive option if you're not looking to spend $12.00 on a Matte lipstick from Urban Decay, which I always used to buy!
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
Review for: Wicked Red (medium bright true red) more...
I have tried this in both wicked red and pomegranate. They’re very smooth in applying and it stays on smooth. It met my expectations, especially for the price. It’s a great steal for a great lip. I do recommend a good liner, as it can migrate in hot weather
LaKyra B.
Review for: Wicked Red (medium bright true red) more...
First time user of Ulta matte lipstick. I needed a red for Halloween and this one is Wicked Red. It is pretty matte! I will say for me...I found that it did transfer and did have remove from my teeth a few times. It’s a great color ULTA Matte Lipstick
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
Review for: Mulberry more...
I was surprisingly impressed with the Ulta brand of lipstick. It seemed like it was good quality for the price. I loved the color and the packaging was decent. I would recommend this to others as a cheap alternative to more expensive brands! Seemingly high quality but not a high price!
Kiana M.
Fairfield , CA
Is this pigmented??" I wanna try different lipstick
Megan M.
Calgary, Ab
Looking to try some new matte lip products but wanting an alternative of the expensive brands, they're great quality but want to know if there's something close but cheap, need to work on my budgeting ;) Good quality? Does it last long? Many colours?
Heidy F.
How good is this??
Jennifer G.
Quincy, IL
There are different matte lipsticks and lipglosses on the market that have the tendency to dry lips out, is this a brand that would dry my lips out if applied?
Heather R.
Does the matte lip color stain your lips? Is it a color that is going to be hard to get off? Does it have any SPF?