ULTA Matte Lip Cream
By ULTA
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this product last a while, and does it require a primer to last?
Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I never wear a primer and it lasts for hours. I reapply once at work but mostly just to be on the safe side after I eat lunch.
Ana A.
Ana A.
1 year, 1 month ago
Very patchy and zero color. I wouldn't recommend buying this product.
Emma K.
Emma K.
1 year, 3 months ago
I got this in a darker color and it was a bit patchy but the color did last. Just needed extra coats to make it less patchy. Hope this helps!
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Mine lasted about half the day but I use with the ulta lip primer. The primer helps it stay on smoothr and longer.
Keiona A.
Keiona A.
Canton, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
I've never tried it with a primer but it will last a couple of hours. A touch up will be needed after eating and some feathering after drinking. Hope this helps😊
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
1 year, 6 months ago
It lasted a really long time for me, and I never used a primer.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Silver spring, MD
1 year, 6 months ago
It lasts a few ours so u might need a primer
Marianna B.
Marianna B.
Round Lake, IL
1 year, 6 months ago
I actually love how this product goes on. It takes a little while to dry, but it does turn to matte and isn't drying to the lips. However, it started to crumble/dry out after about 3 hours of wear. I haven't tried it with a primer tho. That might help.
Jess J.
Jess J.
1 year, 6 months ago
Hey Cassandra! I can say this does not have a super long lasting stay but rather fades over time. It's not like a liquid lipstick. I haven't tried it with a primer though. It also take a while to dry and until it does dry, it can be messy.