BeautyFaceFacial SkincareULTA
Matte Lip Cream 012 Oz Striking (medium bluish pink matte) 2 Pack

Ulta Matte Lip Cream 0.12 Oz. Striking (medium bluish pink matte) 2 Pack

by ULTA

Fluffy, mousse-like cream texture that feels soft and light on the lips. Intense color with a high fashion matte finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ulta Matte Lip Cream 0.12 Oz. Striking (medium bluish pink matte) 2 Pack!
Influenster M.
Ulta Matte Lip Cream 0.12 Oz. Striking (medium bluish pink matte) 2 Pack uploaded by Influenster M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the perfect lip cream. It's bright and really pretty. It is gentle and is very good at moisturizing the lips. I would improve this product by making it a bit less creamy and making it actually stay on like matte because it's super creamy and never wants to stay on. The packaging is really cute and so is the color. I do recommend this lip cream!
lauryn E.
rockledge
I love this lip cream because of how worth the money it is. It is a pleasing cream that is not to expensive! If I had to improve anything it would be making a bigger tube. Overall I love this product!
Jelvin M.
Review for: Ulta Matte Lip Cream 0.12 Oz. Lively (medium rosy red matte) 2 Pack
It was really good I liked it so much it wasn't too matte it's good with like a everyday look you should try it and most especially it was very affordable and good for the price and U would definitely get me another one!
Envy R.
Southampton
Review for: Ulta Matte Lip Cream 0.12 Oz. Dramatic (medium bright pink)
Good base to have laying around in case of the need for a lip. I'd use this in a pinch but it wears off quickly but feels light and fresh
Shelbi N.
Ulta Matte Lip Cream 0.12 Oz. Striking (medium bluish pink matte) 2 Pack uploaded by Shelbi N.
Review for: Ulta Matte Lip Cream 0.12 Oz. Dramatic (medium bright pink)
These two product are so moisturizing and have lovely pigmented colors when you apply it is amazing and i highly reccomend

Looking for your answer?