BY ULTA

Fluffy, mousse-like cream texture that feels soft and light on the lips. Intense color with a high fashion matte finish. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
I just bought this and I love the color. Goes on really smooth but it does take a little bit to dry. I would recommend only putting on a thin layer so it drys faster
Cassie F.
608 somerset drive
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my all time favorite lip product! The formula is great, not too drying. It's very long wearing and does not smudge. The color selection is also amazing!
Alysa T.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I never really have been all about matte liquid lipstick because I could never find a good formula but the formula for this matte liquid lipstick is amazinggggg, doesn’t crack for me or feel heavy (unless a person puts more than needed) and I also love the range in shades.😍🤤 ✨(Follow for follow) (spam for spam) helps us both closer to getting a voxbox on here luv & follow me on Instagram: screwduplysa🌸✨