BY ULTA

Ulta's Matte Face Primer is the secret for a picture perfect look everyday. Contains salicylic acid for smoother, clearer looking complexion, refines pores for even foundation application. Contains special mattifying powders to reduce shine and prolong foundation wear. Non-Comedogenic. Vegan. Formerly: PRO Matte Prime

1.0 fl oz

Whitney L.
Farmington, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff. I have big pores and I hate it but I just have to deal with it. So I use this mattifying primer to fill in my pores to give me a smooth surface for my foundation. This primer is more siliconey than hydrating so if your skin is more oily you will probably want to use this primer instead of a more dewy, hydrating primer.
Bonnie P.
Schulenburg, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I initially received a small sample size of this primer and when it ran out, I immediately ordered another. Only 4 stars because in my opinion, it is a little pricey. But it works very good. It's easy to apply and it does minimize the appearance of my pores.
Anita M.
Chaparral, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love love love this product. This primer helps keep my foundation looking flawless all day and it just helps my foundation melt into my face. I use this primer every time I apply my makeup and I don’t breakout which is great! I totally recommend!
Carly L.
Westminster
It works pretty well. I have VERY oily skin, and it does help. I use it daily with or without makeup to help mattify my face. By the end of the day or sometimes half of the day, my face is already greasy, so while it works, it doesn’t last.
Kristina D.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer is amazing! Definitely keeps my makeup all day (I also use a setting spray). I love that the price point is amazing also. Doesn’t make my face oily, or dry. If you’re on the fence, try it!!
Heather W.
Louisville
It’s a decent buy for your money. It felt ok. Wasn’t too heavy. I am not sure what it was but it broke my face out bad. I washed my foundation off within a couple hours it got greasy and oily.
Laurie J.
Appleton , WI
Purchased at: ULTA
This primer isn’t as good as Smashbox or urban decay, but it’s pretty darn close. It applies like silk and absorbs into the skin quickly. It’s half the cost of designer primers so you get a lot of value for your money.
Anji W.
Lincoln
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this in a free gift bag with purchase.
I really like how it felt on the skin, and how it helped the make up go on and stay in place. However this is another face primer that us not good if you have dry skin.
member-0da67
Honestly, I’ve never used this product, (couldn’t find what I was looking for here), but the Ulta Beauty Poreless Face Primer is my saving grace. It literally feels like you’re applying silk to your skin, and it ACTUALLY makes your pores disappear. I will never stop using this product!
Izzy H.
Berlin
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this primer! Super smoothing and great for long wear looks. It’s portable and functional and definitely a must have for my makeup bag. I also really love the mini version. Would recommend to others!
Elizabeth P.
Lawton
I’m curious about this primer for oily skin. Does is work without leaving your face feeling gross?
Angelica B.
Rochelle, IL
Does this primer have a tacky feeling or a velvety feeling when applied?
Jamie D.
Lebanon, IN
Do you recommend this for people who break out easily? Every primer I’ve used causes awful breakouts.
lauren v.
does this make your skin oily after applying?
kaitlyn m.
Bakersfield
Does this help keep you matte all day and also help with acne ? Ulta Matte Face Primer W/ Salicylic Acid ~ 1.0 fl oz

Amazon