BY ULTA

Ulta's Eye Primer is a must have product for a crease fee look that lasts all day! Use this exclusive eye primer under eye shadow to prolong wear and eliminate creasing. Can be used with virtually any eye shadow formula - powder, gel, mousse, loose... see more...

Ulta Matte Eye Eyeshadow Primer, Nude Matte
  • "If you have oily lids like me and want your primer to hold very well on your shadows...... you better run to Ulta and buy this product. I was quite skeptic and I must say I can’t stop using this primer. It sinks into the lids and does have a slight tack to it. (I personally love a primer that does this so I know my shadow is gonna stay in place). The packaging is simple with a squeeze tube but the formula is totally worth it. My eye look here was just for play but it held for a while and still looks the same way after several hours. I absolutely love this and hope this is not out of market and not change its formula. I highly recommend this to your collection." in 3 reviews
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I can't tell you how much I love this primer. I have been looking for a good dupe of  Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion t first I wasn't sure about trying a store brand, but I received their tinted version and I was incredibly impressed. First, I love that it's in a tube, you only need half a grain of rice (IF THAT). I feel it's held my shadow for well over 12 hrs with no creasing/fading. I have sensitive/dry skin and this is amazing. It's not sticky and it doesn't alter the color you are applying. i would buy this as a gift for a friend or family member!
Sarah C.
Leander
I haven't tried any high-end eyeshadow primers, but I love this so why would I go searching for perfection when I already found it! But seriously, this may not be a fun or glam product but it does the job for sure! One tube will last you forever since a little bit goes a long way, and it really does make your eyeshadow last! I have hooded eyes and I live in Texas where it's hot and humid so I need something to keep things looking good! I squeeze a little bit out onto my finger then dot onto my eyelid and pat in -- work quickly because it comes out creamy but does dry down fast-- and then I do use a matte skin-toned eyeshadow to set it but you could certainly skip that part or just do it on the upper lid. I personally enjoy the color this comes in- I have fair, pink-toned skin and have a hard time finding "universal" products that work for me. It's opaque enough to cover up my veiny lids and give me a fresh canvas to work with. Definitely something I use every day, and something I will continue to repurchase time and time again (which isn't very often, it would probably take most people a year or more to use it up!). A great budget find at Ulta!!
Noelle P.
Mantua, NJ
I wouldn’t have gone and purchased this on my own, but i got it as a gift so i tried it out. So glad i did! It makes such a difference for applying eyeshadow. My eyeshadow appears more vivid and tends to last much longer than when i don’t use the primer. I’ll even dab a bit on my lids when I’m not using shadow because it adds a little extra to my daytime look.
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
This primer did its job well, and held onto my shadow to make it look better, but I have very dry eyelids, and this made that problem much worse. This is also darker than my skin tone, so if any was in an area that wasn’t completely covered by shadow it looked very strange.
Morgan S.
This stuff is amazing! I use it everyday, even if I am not wearing eyeshadow, just to cover up my veiny eyelids, and it keeps them matte. When wearing eyeshadow on top, it keeps it on all day! I apply it with my finger which seems to work just fine. I imagine the tube will last me quite awhile because you only need a little to see the effect!
Olivia V.
Buffalo, NY
THIS IS THE BEST AFFORDABLE PRIMER. I use this every time I do my makeup and it works so well every time. It lasts so long and you don’t need a lot of it. It really helps blend your shadow smoothly and keeps it looking amazing all day or night!
Taylor Ian G.
Springfield , MO
This is one of my holy grails. I have very small eyelids and I always had trouble with creasing!!!! I got a trial version of this in a beauty box and HAD to buy the full size. It’s amazing. The nude is perfect. The texture is perfect. Love it
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
Works just as well as the Urban Decay eyeshadow potion and is so much cheaper. Nice creamy and blendable consistency and gets the job done. Pigments are much brighter on the eyes and colors last much longer when this is used. Ulta Matte Eye Eyeshadow Primer, Nude Matte
Sandy J.
I’ve recently started using this eyeshadow primer and I really like it. It makes the eyeshadow stay in place and look beautiful. It is also makes the eyeshadow long lasting. I would buy it again when I am finished with it.