BY ULTA

Mason Jar Bath Bomb Gift Set - Indulge in a sweet bath time treat with Ulta's Mason Jar Bath Bomb Gift Set!Gift Set Includes:9 Vanilla Bath Bombs (1.1 oz)6 Peppermint Bath Bombs (0.2 oz)4 Vanilla Bath Bombs (0.5 oz)Mason Jar Tumbler - Mason Jar Bath Bomb Gift Set see more...

mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
I bought this right after the holidays. I bought this for my son. He loves the smaller ones. They do smell amazing. And the bombs have a good fizz to them. I wouldnt pay full price for it though. The cup they come in is a nice addition.
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
This was an adorable present for my 5 year old this year for her birthday! They came at a very good price and a good scent and quality. I will definitely purchase again for future gifts!! I bought these at my local ulta
Tracy J.
Hot Springs, AR
So many of my friends and family love bath bombs. I went into the new Ulta store that just opened here and bought this for myself first. I bought a couple different bath bomb products to try. This was by far the best and ended up going back and purchasing 10 gift sets of it. Not only was it well worth the price but the scent and the softness of the water was AMAZING!
Stacy D.
Orlando, Florida
Love these little bath bombs from Ulta! I am hoping for Christmas “Santa” puts those in my stocking!! Price is reasonable. I use the bath bombs when I can get a few minutes of time for myself. 😁 I would buy them again.
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This is so convenient for a gift and not to mention super adorable! I love the bath bombs they smell nice and feel soft on your skin. I feel they are a great quality compared to some bath bombs i have used.
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
I love this gift set of bath bombs! Not only do you get three different sizes and colors to choose from you get this amazing mason jar cup to use once it’s empty! They are not super pricey and they feel super elegant on your skin when you’re taking your bath and the smell is spectacular