ULTA Mascara Guard uploaded by Shannon G.ULTA Mascara Guard uploaded by Shannon G.

BY ULTA #37 in Makeup Tools

Mascara Guard - The soft touch Ulta Mascara Guard allows you to apply mascara quickly and flawlessly. An essential makeup artist tool for no-mess makeup application, perfect for upper and lower lash guarding. - Mascara Guard see more...

Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
This has to be the single most dumbest purchase I have ever made in my life lol.  I cannot believe the good reviews on here. You have to grow a third arm to use it and it really does not help at all. If you do your eyeshadow first, the tool takes off the eyeshadow when you lay it against it!  I have attempted to use it a couple times and now it just sits in my cabinet. Booooo.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
It’s an average mascara guard. I wish the guard was a little longer because it doesn’t extend across my whole last line, but it’s good for the price. I like the design of the product because it doesn’t mess up my eye liner like other mascara guards.
Sarah A.
Oxford, MS
I absolutely recommend this product because it helps slot when applying mascara !!! No more black spots
I bought mine online
It’s affordable it’s super cheap
I totally suggest it y’all go try it
Of course
Kristina G.
This was a fail for me. Might work for some people but honestly it was just cumbersome and gets in your way. Trying to figure out how to hold this and look the way I wanted to in the mirror was just too much. And the plastic was thicker than I thought so might not fit all faces or eyes well. If you can figure out how to hold it it might help if you really need a product like this, but honestly just invest your money in some shadow shields and use those for this same purpose.
Misty S.
Lexington, SC
Low price with great quality. Ulta offers the same products at a much lower price and it's exactly what is in season! Exceeded my expectations. Plan to buy again and buy several other things from ULTA because of their rewards program and constant sales
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
I can't call long eyelashes a curse... But It's definitely annoying having to be so careful while applying mascara. I love that this is specifically made for putting on mascara. It's easy to grab and very effective. It's a must have for me, especially since mascara is my favorite makeup product
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
I believe a mascara guard, regardless of the brand can never fail. I bought this just picking up stuff within Ulta, and I knew the product would be nothing to sing to the masses about. Like I said, it's the same thing regardless of where you buy it from.
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I feel like this product os a waste of money. If you really need a guard to put on your mascara then maybe you shouldn't be using mascara lol. I cant believe they make money off of this.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Although you can put mascara on without this product, this definitely helps to keep it off your face. It seems like I always get mascara where it isn't suppose to be, this tool helps you eliminate that problem all together.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
The mascara wand works to guard against smeering but its hard to hold it and hold the mascara. You have to put it down every time you dip the wand.

back