BY ULTA

Mascara Guard - The soft touch Ulta Mascara Guard allows you to apply mascara quickly and flawlessly. An essential makeup artist tool for no-mess makeup application, perfect for upper and lower lash guarding. - Mascara Guard see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a fail for me. Might work for some people but honestly it was just cumbersome and gets in your way. Trying to figure out how to hold this and look the way I wanted to in the mirror was just too much. And the plastic was thicker than I thought so might not fit all faces or eyes well. If you can figure out how to hold it it might help if you really need a product like this, but honestly just invest your money in some shadow shields and use those for this same purpose.
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't call long eyelashes a curse... But It's definitely annoying having to be so careful while applying mascara. I love that this is specifically made for putting on mascara. It's easy to grab and very effective. It's a must have for me, especially since mascara is my favorite makeup product
Misty S.
Misty S.
Low price with great quality. Ulta offers the same products at a much lower price and it's exactly what is in season! Exceeded my expectations. Plan to buy again and buy several other things from ULTA because of their rewards program and constant sales
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe a mascara guard, regardless of the brand can never fail. I bought this just picking up stuff within Ulta, and I knew the product would be nothing to sing to the masses about. Like I said, it's the same thing regardless of where you buy it from.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although you can put mascara on without this product, this definitely helps to keep it off your face. It seems like I always get mascara where it isn't suppose to be, this tool helps you eliminate that problem all together.
kelly p.
kelly p.
queen creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like this product os a waste of money. If you really need a guard to put on your mascara then maybe you shouldn't be using mascara lol. I cant believe they make money off of this.
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara wand works to guard against smeering but its hard to hold it and hold the mascara. You have to put it down every time you dip the wand.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the job it was intended to do which is a tool in applying mascara you don't get it on your eye lids. Rather large , very affordable.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Genious idea! Rubbery so it's flexible to the eye. Covers perfectly so the mascara doesn't get on the lid. Easy to clean. It's perfect!
Maria H.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is good to prevent any mascara to get on your face or prevent from a mistake . Yes I meet my expectations . Price is ok .