BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Sarah W.
Lindale, TX
This product does do a good job at keeping my makeup on for the day. The only complaint would have to be that it does take quite a minute or two to dry but after that, it leaves a smooth finish to the skin.
Natalie S.
Definitely not my favorite. This stuff has a sweet scent... too sweet. It reminds me of Malibu rum, and not in a good way. Upon drying, it makes my face feel tight, which is a bummer as my skin is naturally already dry. Plus, the product doesn't deliver: my makeup didn't stay put any longer than when I don't apply a setting spray. Will not repurchase, and not sure if I want to use up. Maybe I'll see if another girl in my dorm would want to take it off my hands?
Taylor B.
Golden, MS
I love this product. I use this right before I perform with the RBHS colorguard and it keeps my makeup in place through the whole night and especially the preformance
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is an OK drugstore setting spray. I like how after I finish my makeup I can spray this and it feels refreshing and it takes away any powder look. It doesn't look matte or shimmery, it's just have a natural finish. I don't know if this prolonged my makeup staying power or not. So in conclusion I would buy this one as a last option.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this setting spray so much!!! It's great in price, works the exact same as that $30 spray. I've been an ULTA customer for years, and I will continue to choose their brand over a name brand any day. Continuous deals and coupons on almost all of their products. For the make up junkie or the beginner - CHOOSE ULTA BRAND!!
Arnika R.
This product feels so refreshing on my face and I do notice a difference with how long my makeup lasts. A dislike I have is that it does not spray lightly so the application process is not too fun. That is why when applying I have to make sure the spray is far from my face. Anyways, it is a good product for the inexpensive price.
Medelmang K.
I like this product and it smells really good but it doesn't spray in an even mist. More like a splash. So it doesn't evenly cover your face which is frustrating. But it does last all day.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Ulta Beauty Matte Setting Spray is amazing! The scent for one is so very pleasant and refreshing! It keeps your makeup in place all day. It's summer time and we've had some crazy hot and sweaty days and my makeup is spot on! I was hot and sweaty and a woman said "oh my gosh, your makeup up... (I braced myself cause I thought it probably looked a mess) is beautiful. This product is fantastic!
Jackie B.
Lake Station, IN
This spray is amazing. I've heard about the more high end versions and just could not bring myself to spend the money on them. This is 10.00 which is a third of the Urban Decay price. At the time I purchased this ulta was also running a buy 2 get 2 free special on most of their home branded products. You just can't ask for a better deal! Product is very lightweight and durable.
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
I love this setting spray. It sets your makeup and helps to eliminate the powder cake face look. I especially to the refreshing most and scent. It helps me to wake up a little bit more in the morning before I leave. It's also much more affordable if you're looking to try out setting spray before committing to a big brand.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?