BY ULTA

• Does this work well for very oily skin? For me, normal Co...3 Answers
  • is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??5 Answers
Victoria B.
Hilmar, CA
Very nice product. I received it in a Christmas gift it seems like a pretty good dupe for the urban decay setting Spay.IDK wich one is cheaper but they do feel much alike.
Vaishnavi P.
Ballwin, MO
Review for: ULTA Makeup Setting Spray more...
Wow i love this product. I originally got this product in a box with ulta. I was kind of upset when i first saw this and i thought i wouldn’t like it but it was actually amazing and i would recommend This
Leslie M.
Houston
This item in particular did the job my makeup did stay on but was not what I expected. I thought it was going to be more refreshing but it was just a bland feeling. Still did not make my face feel stiff or caked
Tas H.
Tampa, FL
Surprisingly a good setting spray, it doesn't irritate my eyes and sets my makeup for the day. It does not provide any sun protection and nozzle of the spray is pretty good too. I have dry skin and would recommend it for those as it doesn't leave my skin feeling dehydrated as other regular setting sprays do. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative give this product a try.
Amber S.
Milledgeville, GA
This spray is so light and once it dries your makeup is not going anywhere! I wore it the day I was pinned as a nurse and my makeup was still flawless after tons of tears thanks to this setting spray!!!!
Nisha B.
This product has been a game changer for my makeup. I work 12 hour shifts and my makeup looks as good as when I first put it on. It never did that until I started using this product. I first I didn't think it would work so I just bought the travel size to try it out. But I will definitely be going back to Ulta to get the larger bottle. It is totally work the money!
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
It smells very light, hardly a scent. Spritzer isn't very fine misty, sometimes you get some droplets. Seems to help if you fan it to dry down but can get droplet-weird if you don't fan it. I don't know if it's worth it because of size in relation to price. I have never tried a more expensive one but will be trying the Avon one instead of this once it runs out.
Bethany C.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
I have a 1 ounce of this Ulta Brand that came in an Ulta Beauty Favs Limited Edition Kit and I must say, it is a very nice setting spray. It has a nice fragrance to it and it prevents my make up from smudging or getting cakey since it also hydrates my face throughout the day. I love this setting spray and I will without a doubt recommend this to a friend.
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
I use the matte setting spray as a primer as well as to finish off my look. The scent is refreshing and light and dissipates quickly. It cools your face and gives you a nice matte finish which is especially important if you're prone to oily skin. For around $10, you get a large bottle that will last you wrote a while, making it great if you're a make-up addict/artist on a budget. I only recently started using this personally, but it will be added to my haunt make-up kit to use on my actors as well.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I'm kind of obsessed with this setting spray. It is the first and only one I've tried, but I love it. It smells amazing and is so cooling when you apply. You do need to make sure you hold the bottle about 8-10 inches from your face, otherwise you will be soaked instead of a nice misting. This really keeps my makeup set all day long. I will be purchasing this again.
Lexi W.
What's your favorite setting spray?
Korey K.
Coulterville, IL
Christie T.
is this a good setting spray?? is it worth trying ??
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Gabrielly M.
Is this good for oily skin?